Monday 19 November 2018

Thank You for Your Comments!

First of all I'd like to say thank you to those of you who left comments/suggestions for Mistress's list of weight loss related treats (so that's Archedone, Peter, Evil Queen and of course Harry Haversackers..), in case you haven't read their comments I shall post them here...

Archedone said: For reaching a mile stone she could get a condom and a bullet vibrator. holding the vibrator against your cock put the condom on. Now you straddle her 69 on your knees and worship her pussy. she controls the vibrator and you must lick her until you climax.

Evil Queen said: Glad to have you back Robert! May I suggest that your Mistress is applying far too much carrot and not enough stick (in my opinion). All you have suggested is good, but surely for the sake of balance there needs to be punishment for failure. I would suggest a week of total chastity lockdown for a non-loss and a hard paddling for any gains.

Peter said: There could be so much fun to be had with this! Maybe Mistress should re-read your stories for insiration? You have some intense fantasies imagine if Mistress played them out for you, I bet you would lose weight fast! My choice would be the one where you got to service all her friends and sisters orally - wonderful! :)

Harry Haversackers said: Hey, Rob... What's a syn?? Good luck with your weight loss program. I'm in agreement with Mr Anonymous above that there needs to be consequences if 1) you don't reach previously established weight loss goals, or 2) in the worst case, gain weight... The punishments shouldn't be connected to the rewards. In other words, if the reward for meeting your goal is being allowed to eat Mistress R's ass, the punishment for not meeting the goal should not simply be the removal of that perk. I'm of the mind that, you, in a relationship with a dominant woman like Mistress R, would deserve to be taken over her knee and paddled until you truly regret not sticking with the plan... I know that it would work for me!!!


Archedone, that's an interesting idea... although I have my doubts that I would ever be able to cum from a bullet vibrator, I've always found vibrators completely overrated. Thanks for your suggestion though, I appreciate it.

Evil Queen, I'm glad to be back, although  I hope that doesn't mean you didn't follow me to Fetblogger? Again, interesting... although being back on the Slimming World diet I'm rediscovering a childhood love of carrots! Thank you for leaving a comment though.

Peter, I very much doubt Mistress would want to live out a lot of my fantasies, and you have managed to pick a story there that Mistress really did not like at all. In fact I think that one was her least favourite story ever! Thanks for your input though.

Harry, a 'Syn' is Slimming World parlance for a unit of calories, so basically a 'Syn' equals about 20 calories. Stuff like vegetables, eggs and fruit is all 'Syn' free, you can eat as much as you like, as are some other things like All Bran and wholemeal bread (although these you can only eat small quantities of), things like chocolate and crisps are 'Syns' and you need to use your allowance on them (and also some pre-prepared foods like burgers or coated chicken dishes). And... well, so you're another nasty, vicious reader who wants to see me paddled.... I never knew you were all so vindictive! Just as well Mistress R isn't nearly as dominant as you like to imagine (which usually is a cause for frustration, but in this instance works in my favour!). Hahaha.

Well, as it happens... earlier today Mistress showed me her draft list of 'treats', and as you would expect from a woman as 'organised' as Mistress R, it was presented to me thus...


SLAVE R's REWARD SCHEME

Each week that 'new' weight is lost (minimum 1/2lb) SR may choose a toy which will be used in the next teasing session. On reaching each of the following, SR may choose a corresponding reward from those listed. New rewards may be added to the lists at any time.

1/2 stone - 1 from list A
1 stone - 2 from list A
1.1/2 stone - 3 from list A
2 stone - 1 from list B
2.1/2 stone - 1 from list A and 1 from list B
3 stone - 2 from list A and 1 from list B
3.1/2 stone - 3 from list A and 2 from list B
4 stone - 4 from list A and 2 from list B including*
4 stone plus - to be decided.

List A
Lick Mistress R's ass
Extra teasing - either an extension of a session or an additional session
Up to 20 ball slaps
Up to 10 minutes of foot worship
Up to 5 minutes of touching your own cock
Choose an item of fetish wear for Mistress to wear in the next teasing session
Ask Mistress to remove her bra either for or during the next teasing session
Edged twice during a teasing session

List B
Watch MR masturbate - with or without a toy
Choose the destination of the next cum (either Mistress's ass, feet or pussy)
Request a ruined orgasm during the next teasing session
Request a full orgasm during the next teasing session.*

Well this looks pretty awesome to start with, I can already see a couple of items that are going to be chosen more than once (can you guess what they might be I wonder?), not sure why I can't choose to cum on Mistress's gorgeous breasts, I think I need to ask about that, it might just be an oversight...

To address any confusion, I requested clarification on the 4 stone reward, apparently I'm only allowed to choose a full orgasm once I get to 4 stone, so maybe that should be on it's own list? Hmm, I'll get back to you once this is finalised I think.

So far the diet seems to be going well, I'm sure I've lost a few pounds already so no stress this week. As predicted, it's a lot simpler to stick to my limits now that they are set correctly, although I do still find it annoying because I tend to hold off and hold off because I don't want to blow my Syns too early and then want something later - particularly at the weekend. But I guess it's something I just need to learn to deal with. Part of the problem I think is that traditionally Mistress eats very strictly during the week and eats whatever she likes at the weekend, which is fine if you can stick to that. Consequently, it puts me in this weird position where I'm supposed to be on a 'diet' and yet in the week I'm the one eating 'nice' things (albeit in small quantities) while she sits there drinking water. 

As far as I know you can save all your Syns and eat them all at once if you want to, but I'm not really sure that's a terribly good idea. Anyway, that's enough about dieting for now...

On Saturday afternoon Mistress allowed me a ruined orgasm, which was very frustrating (of course) but still provided some minor relief. My last orgasm was on the 21st of October so it has been 27 days. I've now had 5 full orgasms since April the 1st and 10 ruins... by comparison Mistress has cum 73 times, which means we're approaching a 15:1 ratio now (not to mention 2:1 on the ruins as well) - pretty impressive!

After I had finished leaking, Mistress scooped up the cum with her fingers and had me lick them clean, I love it when she does that because it reinforces the Mistress/slave dynamic between us, in fact the times when she doesn't make me eat my cum I am always rather disappointed... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I started writing this post, Mistress has enjoyed another orgasm... and I also asked her about the rewards thing. Apparently it was indeed an oversight and I am in fact allowed to ask to cum on her breasts if I want to. Good to know... :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, here's something I found on tumblr. I'm sure you will all enjoy it as much as I do, after all there's nothing hotter than a girl who enjoys inflicting pain on a guys balls.... hahahaha.


I would love for Mistress R to do this to me... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robert
    I think your Mistress is particularly evil if she denies you the sight of those beautiful breasts so often that she's offering you to see them as a 'reward'... I feel sorry for you my friend, that's verging on mental cruelty!
    Peter

    ReplyDelete