Tuesday 5 April 2011

Everything Has a Price - CH02 (written in February 2011)



Truth be told, the first four days of my four weeks of denial were pretty uneventful. I was allowed to worship my beautiful Mistress's pussy on the third day and gave her a very nice orgasm. Afterwards we cuddled until she fell asleep, leaving me to lay awake for some time with a rock hard cock that I wasn't permitted to touch.
 

I was just starting to wonder whether I should enquire of my Mistress if she was still planning to go ahead with what we'd discussed, but I soon discovered that she was merely toying with me...

On the fifth day, a Friday as it happened, Mistress greeted me at the door with a kiss. We enquired after each other's day and she told me she had booked a local restaurant for 8:00pm. That was just over two and a half hours away. She told me she wanted me to go upstairs, shave and shower quickly and then come to the bedroom.

I was shaved and showered and was through the bedroom door within seven or eight minutes, and when I walked in I was greeted by the most glorious sight. Mistress was laying on the bed, on top of the duvet, completely naked except for her black lacey bra. Her legs were spread wide open and she was fucking herself with her favourite glass dildo.

She told me to kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed and I complied with her instructions immediately. She told me to slowly stroke my hardening cock as I watched her and added that under no circumstances was I to cum or to stop stroking. She said I could slow down if necessary, or loosen my grip, but I must not stop stroking. She paused for a moment and then added, "If you absolutely must stop stroking your cock then you will be punished, but that will be nothing compared to what will happen if you make yourself cum!"

I assured her that I would do as she instructed and curled my fingers around my cock and began a slow, rhythmic wanking motion. Mistress couldn't actually see my cock from where she lay on the bed, but it didn't really matter because as soon as she finished speaking she closed her eyes and concentrated on the glass dildo that was working it's magic inside her pussy. I have always thought watching a woman pleasure herself was one of the most amazing things you could ever see and having been ordered to kneel at the foot of the bed and allowed to watch, made it even hotter.

Mistress pulled the glass dildo out of her pussy and rubbed the deeply ridged toy up and down her lips, groaning as the peaks stimulated her clit. Abruptly she pushed the clear glass cock back inside herself and fucked herself hard with it for a few seconds. Then she pulled it clear once more and held it up so I could see it, her juices glistening on it's super-smooth surface.

"You'd like to taste that wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Say please...."

"Please may I taste your beautiful juices from your dildo Mistress?"

She did not answer but tossed the dildo onto the duvet between her feet. I reached out with my left hand to retrieve it, but she stopped me.

"I don't remember giving you permission to do that," she snapped.

"I'm...I'm sorry Mistress."

She watched me suspiciously as her fingers manipulated her clit.

"I hope you're still rubbing that cock, slave."

"Yes Mistress."

"You know better than to disobey me don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Have you had to slow down yet?"

"Not yet Mistress."

"Good slave, because you've a way to go yet."

"Thank you Mistress..."

She rubbed her clit for a while as I watched intently, my desperation to taste her juices growing stronger by the second.

"You may suck the dildo slave," she announced finally.

"Thank you Mistress," I said as my hand once more reached to retrieve the glass cock from the duvet, where it still lay between her feet.

"No, don't use your hand...pick it up with your mouth."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

I leaned forward until I could get my lips around the head of the glass dildo and then sucked it into mouth and pulled it back so I could straighten up again. As she had told me not to use my hand, I daren't do anything but hold the toy in my mouth as I continued slowly stroking my cock.

She watched amused, as it became harder and harder for me to hold the dildo in my mouth.

"I hope you're not going to drop my dildo slave?"

I shook my head, knowing that to try and talk would be foolish in the extreme. She smiled. 

"That's the best dildo I've ever had slave, but I don't need to tell you do I? I'm sure you remember that time I fucked you with it... you liked that didn't you slave?"

I nodded my agreement, slowing my hand as the memory of that occasion made my cock a little bit harder than it had been previously.

Eventually she allowed me to use my free hand to remove the dildo from my mouth. She told me to spit on it and get it nice and wet, it was fairly obvious where this was leading. 

"When you've made it nice and wet I want you to sit on it."

I obediently pushed the dildo back between my legs and eased myself down on the slippery toy. Unlike plastic or rubber, glass is so smooth that even with hardly any lubrication it slips inside and it doesn't drag or hurt at all. Within a half-minute the cock was fully inside me and I knelt back up to continue watching my Mistress pleasure herself.

"Is it fully inside you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good slave, don't let it fall out, will you..."

"No Mistress."

Hearing this made me thankful for the lack of any artificial lubrication as that would have made that task a lot more difficult.

"I bet your cock is like an iron bar now isn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Five days since you came already, but only two for me of course...you did a wonderful job on Wednesday night, as ever... but tonight I fancied a change. So, that's why you're down there and I'm playing with my own pussy for once. Tell me slave... have you ever seen me make myself cum before?"

"No Mistress..."

She knew damn well I hadn't, she just liked asking me these questions for the sake of it.

"No...but you'd like to wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I sighed, somehow sensing this wasn't going to work out quite as I might have hoped..

"Of course you would... keep stroking that cock slave..."

"Yes Mistress."

"Is watching me make myself cum another one of your secret fantasies slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I gulped, quite loudly.

"I see. Well... you've already had one of your fantasies fulfilled this week so I think maybe we should save it for another time. Don't you slave?"

"Whatever pleases you Mistress," I said, trying to hide my disappointment.

She let out a small moan as her fingers worked her clit and she felt herself moving a little closer towards orgasm.

"Hmm, reach under the bed slave, and pull out what you find there."

I reached under the bed and my fingers touched something cold and rubbery. I realised immediately what it was and pulled it out.

"Put it on," she said.

I obediently slid the blindfold over my head and adjusted it so that I couldn't see out of the sides.

"Is it effective slave?" 

"Yes Mistress."

"Good."

She fell silent for a while and as my sense of sight was removed I found my hearing becoming slightly more acute. I could hear the sound of my own fingers slowly pumping my cock back and forth and more excitingly I could hear her fingers manipulating her sodden cunt.

As I knelt there slowly pumping my cock, every sound that came from the bed made me want to pump my cock hard until my cum burst from the tip in a glorious stream. But I knew what was expected of me and kept myself under control. 

We must have stayed like that for a good ten minutes or so, until I heard a small grunt escape her lips and then the sound of her body convulsing violently on the bed. After she had cum I felt my own orgasm approaching and had to slow my strokes right down. The dildo buried in my ass didn't make it any easier as it's deep ridges rested against my prostate, stimulating it and urging me to stroke faster so that my balls could release their load.


I heard her moving on the bed and thought I could feel her closer to me than before. Then she spoke, and I realised she was right at the foot of the bed, looking down at me stroking my cock.

"Good slave, I am pleased with you."

"Thank you Mistress," I said, hoping that she might tell me to stop sooner rather than later.

Instead she pushed her fingers into my mouth and I licked them clean of her gorgeous juices, slowing my hand even more as I licked between her fingers until every drop was gone.

"Good slave, you may stop stroking now."

"Thank you Mistress," I gasped as I released my cock and dropped my hands to my sides.

"It looks incredibly hard slave, that must have taken a lot of self control."

"Yes Mistress... it did Mistress."

"I am very pleased with you slave... I would offer to let you slide your poor aching cock inside my beautiful, wet pussy... but I fear you would explode as soon as you felt my silky soft lips on your skin, don't you agree slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I ruefully conceded.

"Some other time perhaps," she sighed.

"Whatever pleases you Mistress," I offered, torn between the desire to feel her beautiful pussy and the knowledge that if she did allow me inside her I would surely cum instantly, thus leaving me open to God knows what kind of punishment..

She reached down and I felt her fingertips sliding along the length of my cock. It bobbed as she teased it and then I felt her move lower and she squeezed my balls in her palm.

"Hmm, maybe you could stand just a couple of seconds.... but I don't want to risk it, I want to keep these balls nice and full. You've done well so far, but five days is only the start... you know you're not going to cum for at least another 23 days, don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress..." my voice must have given away my confusion over her wording.

"Oh I know the agreement was for 28 days slave, but you know... things can change, if it pleases me...."

"Yes Mistress."

She released my balls and sat up on the end of the bed, her legs splayed open so that my face was just a few inches from the heat of her pussy. 

"Can you smell my pussy slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied, licking my lips as I breathed in her delicious and intoxicating scent.

"Do you want to taste me slave?"

"Yes please Mistress," I begged.

"I'm sure you do... my pussy is soaking wet and my juices are smeared all over the tops of my thighs...."

I let out a groan as I imagined the view beyond the blindfold.

"Just breathe me in," she said as she placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer, probably just a couple of inches from her dripping slit. 

It was so hard not to dive into her pussy and lick every drop of juice from around her warm wet hole, but somehow I managed to control myself, wanting to show her that I could obey her every word. 

She held me there for a couple of minutes, watching me breathing in her scent almost in a trance.

"You may kiss my pussy," she said softly.

Obediently I planted one tender kiss on the sodden lips of her pussy and then waited for further instructions. She trembled slightly as she felt my lips graze hers and for a moment I thought she was going to allow me to go further, but sadly it was not to be. She pushed me gently back and then I sensed her moving away from me. My lips had her juices on them and I desperately wanted to lick them and swallow her taste. But I daren't do anything without her say so.

"Wait here," she said and I heard her walk out of the room.

Once I was sure she was gone I snaked my tongue over my lips and swallowed her gorgeous juices. I heard the shower start and then stop and still I waited. It must have been nearly half an hour before she returned and my knees were aching from kneeling for so long.

I felt the blindfold being pulled away and I squinted against the bright light until I refocused. Mistress stood before me in the dress she had chosen for our dinner date.

"You look beautiful Mistress," I said, admiring the woman I was honoured to call my wife.

"Thank you slave," she said as she sat on the end of the bed and raised her bare foot to my mouth. 

I took hold of her foot to support it and began kissing and sucking on her toes and inevitably this caused my cock to quickly harden once again. Noticing this, Mistress used her other foot to rub it gently and then scratched my balls with her long painted toenails. I groaned into her foot as she did this and she dug them in harder causing me to wince slightly. Then I felt her pull her foot away before giving me a playful kick. It didn't hurt, but it was a surprise that caught me off guard. Mistress was amused to note the effect it had on my cock and commented on it.

"Do you like being kicked in the balls slave?"

"I...well, as long as it's not too hard Mistress."

She smiled and then kicked again just a little harder.

"How about that slave, your cock seems to be getting harder so I'm assuming it didn't hurt?"

"No Mistress, that was fine..."

She swapped her feet over and pushed her other foot towards my mouth. Again I supported it with my hands and gently began worshipping her beautiful foot with my lips and tongue.

"Not that it matters slave...after all, I control what happens to your balls, so I can kick them as hard as I like, can't I slave?"

"Yes Mistress, if it pleases you Mistress."

She chuckled and almost inexplicably I felt my cock become even harder, even though I had no real desire to be savagely kicked in the balls! I then felt her toes sliding along the length of my cock before her foot delivered one more slightly harder, but still essentially fairly 'gentle', tap to my hanging balls.

Deep down I knew she would never 'ball-bust' me, but hearing her talk about it still turned me on, even though I knew the reality would likely be quite unpleasant!

"You love my feet don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied truthfully.

"Hmm, I sometimes wonder if you like my feet more than the rest of my body, is that true slave, you're always so keen to worship them?"

Now here was a minefield of a question, which I subtly sidestepped.

"I do love your feet Mistress, but I love every inch of your body. I would gladly kiss and worship any part of your body if you asked or allowed me to. But I do particularly like worshipping your feet because it seems the most submissive... "

"Really slave, don't you think worshipping my ass is more submissive?"

"Perhaps Mistress, but I know that being allowed to worship your ass is a special treat that I have to earn, when it pleases you." 

She shifted on the bed as my words brought a fresh flood of pussy juice to her already dripping slit.

"Is that how you see it slave?"

"Yes Mistress. I adore worshipping your ass...."

"So you'd rather be doing that than kissing my feet slave?"

Ah, shit, I'd talked myself into a corner here.

"Umm, yes Mistress... but I still consider myself fortunate to be allowed to worship your beautiful feet."

"But you'd rather be working your tongue deep into my tight ass?"

"Yes Mistress...if it pleased you Mistress."

She sat in silence for a few moments watching me squirm as I eagerly worshipped her foot and enjoying the feeling of my mouth on her skin.

"Well slave, I suppose I should punish you for that... but I can see that you really do love to worship my gorgeous feet, so maybe I'll let it go this time."

"Thank you Mistress," I gasped, before slipping her big toe inside my mouth and gently sucking it again.

"After all, I can't really blame you for lusting after my beautiful, tight ass can I slave?"

"No Mistress."

"Is it your favourite taste slave? Or is my pussy still your number one?"

"Your pussy always tastes absolutely wonderful Mistress... but being allowed to worship your ass is just...special Mistress."

She pulled foot away and stood up so that I was level with her crotch. She turned around and told me to kiss her ass. I leaned forward slightly and pressed my lips to the fabric of her dress where it stretched beautifully over her cheeks. She turned round again and bent down to kiss me on the top of my head.

"You have done very well tonight slave... but now I think you should go and get dressed, time is knocking on."

"Thank you Mistress.... Umm, may I remove the dildo Mistress."

She gave me a playful, indecisive look, then bent down and gave my cock one more hard squeeze.

"Yes slave, you may remove the dildo."

"Thank you Mistress," I said, breathing in her perfume as she rose to her feet once more and then left me alone to get ready.

I carefully extracted the dildo from my backside, trembling slightly as the deep ridges stretched my ass as I pulled it out and then took it to the bathroom to wash it thoroughly. By the time I had done that my cock had softened somewhat and as I had already shaved and showered I merely needed to get dressed and I would be ready to go. 

Fifteen minutes later we were in the car and driving to the restaurant...




CHAPTER THREE IS HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment