Sunday 28 June 2015

FEMDOM SESSION 28th Jun 2015

One of the reasons I didn’t really think I would go much past my record was that I knew we had a session planned for this weekend. So once we got to the old record it was pretty clear to me that Mistress would either let me cum at the start of this week or I would have to wait until this Sunday. There was no way she would let me cum on Friday knowing there was a session on Sunday, it would make no sense.
So I went into this session with just five days of chastity under my belt, quite a lot less than normal I should say. It’s also been pretty warm here in the UK this week and Mistress and I absolutely hate it (it’s going to be even worse this week, not looking forward to that), Mistress hasn’t been sleeping at all well this week and I’ve been going to bed really late (to make sure I’m tired) and sleeping on top of the covers.
Unusually we slept in until almost 11am today, and I was half expecting the session to be cancelled. But even though neither of us really felt like it, we decided to go ahead anyway because we’ve been through this before and whatever you might say, you never ‘make the sessions’ up later, you just get to the end of the year and realise that you missed three or four out. Besides, once you get started you quickly get into the swing anyway.
One thing that’s been a bug-bear for us ever since we bought our new mattress is that our black PVC sheet isn’t quite big enough anymore. You know these new mattresses are much deeper than the old ones and so it barely goes underneath. It’s been a nightmare to get on and by the end of the session it’s pulled out and moving all over the place. We had looked into getting a fitted PVC sheet, but they are so expensive, like £80 ($120) whereas the flat PVC sheet we’ve had for about ten years cost about £15 ($20). So after last month’s session I decided to see if I could solve the problem.
What I did was get an old cotton sheet and cut two full length strips about ten inches wide and then taped them to the (back) edges of the PVC sheet using ducting tape. So today, no problem at all, the cotton part goes right under the mattress and holds it solid as a rock and you can’t see it either so it doesn’t spoil the look. Result!

I had already admitted to Mistress that I had touched my cock quite a few times while I was super-horny and denied, so I was expecting to be punished. Mistress wasted no time at all giving me fifteen swats with the paddle to start the session, and then had me worshipping her feet while she played with her beloved glass dildo. After this Mistress had me get on the bed on all fours and gave me another eleven swats with the paddle.
Mistress used the session mostly to re-emphasize that I should be asking for permission to touch my cock. Standing over me and showing me her ass she said things like ‘If you ask, you might get a bonus’. She had me repeat several appropriate phrases while she sucked, slapped and stroked my cock, emphasizing over and over that she controls my cock, balls and ass, and she decides when, if and how I get to cum.
Mistress sat astride me and rode my cock for a while, during which I was happily thrusting my cock upwards inside her, I’m not sure I could have done that quite so enthusiastically if I had been carrying fifty-five days of cum in my balls… She looked so gorgeous today, I told her that I love every single bit of her body, and I do. There isn’t one part of her that isn’t sexy as hell, nor that I wouldn’t happily spend ages worshipping.
I love it when she stands over me, bending forward to suck my cock, giving me a perfect view of her open pussy and tight ass. It’s true what she says of course, touching my own cock without her there can never be as good, and I really want to focus on that thought now and obey her like I know I should. I will also make the effort to ask her permission, at least once a week, because again, that’s something that needs to be done regularly if we are both to become comfortable falling in to DS at a moment’s notice.
I think that’s something we struggle with a little, it’s not like (for example) Mistress Marie, where her slave is her slave all the time. Out of the bedroom we are just a normal couple so it’s weird enough just going and asking if I can worship her feet while she reads a magazine or something, let alone coming up to her completely out of the blue and asking if I can stroke my cock. I find that quite difficult, especially as it never seems a good time.
Anyway, so then Mistress decided to plug my ass and peg my nipples (I forgot to mention that I was wearing the Oxballs ballstretcher right from the start – very comfortable after the initial fitting, right up until she left me alone and my cock started to wilt) and left me alone for a little while.
When she came back she untied me and removed the pegs from my nipples and had e remove the ballstretcher. Then she had me on all fours again and gave my ass another eleven swats with the paddle, before telling me to kneel back and then having me worship her pussy until she came.
It took quite a while for Mistress to cum (a combination of tiredness and heat perhaps) but when she did she came nice and hard and when she pushed me away it revealed a torrent of pussy juice all over the PVC sheet. Mistress stood up and I could see more juice dripping off of her onto the sheet. She turned around and told me to lick her clean, which I eagerly did. There were drops of pussy juice down by her knees and her pussy and ass were drenched. Yummy!
Once she was satisfied she got off the bed and left me to clean the sheet. There was more than I have ever seen before, it was amazing. So much in fact that Mistress got tired of waiting for me to lick it all up and wiped the last bits up with a tissue. I wasn’t being slow either, there was just a lot of pussy juice! 🙂
Finally Mistress allowed me to worship her beautiful asshole while she stroked my cock. We both knew there was no way I was getting to cum today, and that was fine. I was really enjoying licking her ass and having my cock stroked though, and she allowed me to lick it three times before she called a halt to the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment