Monday 24 August 2015

It's Been a Long Time Coming...

Mistress somewhat surprised me tonight, by allowing my first ruined orgasm since January!
After coming hard on my tongue, Mistress soon had me hard and was slapping and stroking me quite vigorously. I gently teased her ass with my fingertips as I often do, and soon I was feeling quite close.
The first couple of times Mistress changed tack, slowing down the strokes and sucking my cock hard, often using her teeth as well. At some point Mistress moved up the bed and started kissing me while she continued stroking my throbbing cock, the taste of cock on her mouth made my cock throb even harder than before and after a few moments of that Mistress started stroking my cock even harder.
Fairly soon I had to warn Mistress that I was getting close and fully expected her to slow down or stop, but instead Mistress continued stroking hard and fast while looking straight at me, almost daring me to cum without permission. Meanwhile, I was trying to hold back, and repeated my warning that I was getting close.
“You may cum,” said Mistress finally, continuing to stroke my cock but getting slightly slower.
It never occurred to me until this point that maybe Mistress might be about to ruin my orgasm, and sure enough Mistress timed her strokes to perfection. Stopping… then giving me one more stroke which pushed me JUST over the edge.
It felt like Mistress had built up so much pressure in my cock, that what could have been an epic eruption, instead turned into a perfectly ruined orgasm. I couldn’t believe quite how much cum was expelled and how little pleasure I was able to feel from it. Considering Mistress almost never ruins my orgasms, she sure has a knack for doing it!
It was different to all the other ruined orgasms Mistress has granted me so far, in that in the past I haven’t felt so ‘ready to explode’ beforehand. Indeed as my cum dripped out of my cock I could feel my hole body tensing up as if was cumming, almost trying to force my orgasm to materialise, but to no avail.
It was certainly frustrating, but I really love that Mistress did it, especially after so long. ðŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment