Sunday 6 December 2015

FEMDOM SESSION 6th December 2015

For one reason or another we haven’t had a Femdom session since the back end of September. But, thankfully, today we got to have a lovely session, where Mistress came very hard and I got well and truly fucked.
Mistress told me to wear my rubber cock ring for the session, which is a solid nitrile ring which goes over my cock and balls and another separate (split) piece which just goes around my balls. Well I struggled to get both of them on, but did eventually… then sank to my knees and waited for Mistress to enter so that the session could start.
Mistress came into the room wearing my favourite outfit, this one

She told me that she had some reasons to punish me, some (though not many) days had passed without her towels being left out for her, and a couple of days had passed without her receiving foot worship, but she wanted to know if I had anything else to confess.
September is a long time ago, but I honestly don’t remember any significant illicit stroking or edging and I told her so. Mistress was pleased, but still punished me with her whip and paddle. As usual, it stung but was not unbearable. Then Mistress had me turn to face the bed and she got up on it and stood over me. She gave me permission to look up at her and I told her that she looked beautiful (she certainly did!).
Mistress leaned forward and told me to suck on her glass dildo, and to get it nice and wet for her pussy. Then she lay on the bed and gave me a brief of her beautifully trimmed pussy, before telling me to keep my eyes down and to concentrate on worshipping her feet.
As I carried out my task I could hear Mistress teasing me about how she was pushing the tip in, and also the sound of the dildo as it worked it’s way inside her gorgeous, wet pussy. This continued for some time, with a couple of breaks for me to suck her ‘cock’ and get it wet again for her.
The taste of her pussy on the glass dildo plus the teasing words Mistress used as I sucked it for her caused my cock to swell massively and I felt the part of the cock ring that was around my balls snap off. This isn’t unusual to be honest and I just ignored it and left it on the floor by the bed.
After a while Mistress decided I had worshipped her beautiful feet sufficiently and told me to get up on the bed on my hands and knees. She told me it was time for me to have something up my ass, and squirted some lube between my cheeks then pressed a glass butt plug into my eager hole.
Then Mistress had me turn over, tied me down to the bed and stood over me, fucking herself with her glass dildo. She made me suck it once more, before straddling my face and allowing me to lick her delicious pussy. Then she moved down the bed and allowed just an inch of my cock inside her, then lifted off and started stroking it.
She turned around and stood over me again, offering me the perfect view of her amazing ass and stretched pussy. I wanted to lick both, but unusually so early in a session, Mistress allowed me to beg to lick her ass. I didn’t really think she would let me, but she did (briefly) while she pumped my cock.
Mistress straddled my cock again and then offered me another chance to lick her asshole. Only this time I had a choice, I could lick it for five seconds with no blindfold, or ten seconds blindfolded (and having my cock stroked). Well, obviously I chose the second option.
Time was flying by and Mistress told me she was leaving me alone for a short while. She attached pegs to my nipples and pushed the butt plug back in again (it kept falling out) and then left me to stew awhile.
When she returned she removed the butt plug and untied me, then told me to turn over. She got on the bed behind me and I felt her strap-on pressing between my cheeks and sliding into my ass. After the initial resistance it slid home quite easily and Mistress started slapping my ass and then whipping it with her cock whip as she fucked me.
I’ve said before that I find anal can be very hit and miss, sometimes it can be great and sometimes not so much. It was clear from the fact that my butt plug kept falling out that my ass was nicely prepared and that made this time very enjoyable. Mistress fucked me for a little while, stopping now and again to stroke my (half hard) cock, then pulled out and told me to turn over again. She removed the blindfold and knelt over me, then told me to kiss her cock.
I pushed my head forward and kissed the head of her rubber cock, and then she told me to do it again. I felt the cock push past my lips and fuck my mouth for a moment, before she told me to kneel up and take my cock ring off.
Then Mistress lay back on the bed with her legs spread and told me to lick her pussy. As usual she looked super-hot, with her red lipstick and key pendant, not to mention her PVC top. I took my time, worshipping her gorgeous pussy until I was rewarded with a huge orgasm. Mistress’s legs jerked way up and landed over my shoulders as I continued to lick her as she spasmed hard.
Eventually Mistress pushed me back and I sucked and licked my fingers clean of every drop of delicious pussy juice. Mistress stood on the bed in front of me, leaning forward, and told me to clean her. I eagerly lapped up every last drop of her juices from her smooth skin and then did the same for the PVC sheet beneath her.
Mistress ordered me onto my back one last time, before allowing me to lick her ass once more, her nails digging into my poor throbbing cock as she told me that she wasn’t going to let me cum today, and that I was going to have to wait a little bit longer…

No comments:

Post a Comment