Tuesday 14 June 2016

A Last Resort..

Maybe it’s stupid, but I always think of using a cock ring as the ‘last resort’, but I think now that I shall change this view. The other day Mistress was teasing me but my cock was kind of at 80%, it perked up a lot when she stood over me and let me worship her gorgeous ass, but then after that it kinda lost interest again.
So tonight I thought, rather than stressing about it, wouldn’t it just be better to use a cock ring? And sure enough my cock was rock hard (as I knew it would be) even though I couldn’t feel it too much (numbness issue caused by my operation). I don’t really like the idea of using a cock ring as a ‘crutch’, but I think the problem with not using it is that it prolongs the problem by creating a ‘worry’ that undermines you the next time. Surely better to use the cock ring and relax about it and the problem will probably go away.
I also firmly believe that a lack of exercise isn’t helping, as much as it pains me to say it! I’ve lost nearly a stone in four weeks just by dieting, but due to one reason and another – weather / not being able to get out at lunchtimes, I really haven’t done any exercise at all the last few weeks. Hopefully from tomorrow I should be able to get out at dinner times and do some walking.
Near the end of my teasing tonight, I asked Mistress if I could kiss her feet while she played with my cock. As I kissed the soles of her feet I told her how badly I wanted to cum on her beautiful feet again, she said that maybe I would be allowed to soon.
After this Mistress told me that she wasn’t going to allow me to cum tonight… unless I really, really wanted to. After a moment’s silence from me she said ‘I don’t think you really want to, do you?’. I said ‘I want you to decide Mistress’. Mistress decided ‘no’.
Mistress had a lovely orgasm tonight, but now she has started her period so nothing much is likely to happen for a few days. We are on holiday next week and hopefully we will be having our next session. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment