Sunday 12 March 2017

Hotel Room Foot Worship and More...

Mistress and I have been away for the last few days, seeing a couple of concerts and doing some shopping in Manchester. I’m pleased to say that since our Femdom session we’ve continued with the daily foot worship (except Monday and Tuesday bizarrely) and on Friday night in our hotel room that foot worship led to a little bit more…
I was kissing Mistress’s gorgeous feet while she lay on the bed reading a paper. I was getting pretty hard doing this and thought to myself that this would be a perfect moment to ask for permission to touch my cock. Mistress agreed and sat up on the edge of the bed looking down at me where I was kneeling on the floor.
I started stroking my cock but Mistress soon took over, using her feet to stroke me and occasionally digging her toenails into my cock. Not sure if that was deliberate or not, but it was quite effective either way! Mistress played with my cock a little while before getting up and going off to have her shower and get ready for our night out, and that was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment