Monday 25 September 2017

A Couple of Blogs That Are Well Worth Your Attention...

Albeit both sadly inactive, these two blogs are well worth spending your time to read…
Firstly we have the fantastic Q & K’s blog. Q & K were readers and commentors on my blog way back when it was on ‘Blogspot’, and they are sadly missed. I left several messages on their blog after they stopped posting but to no avail, but the blog is still there and well worth a read if you are into cuckolding, chastity and Femdom discipline.
The second blog was another one I always looked forward to reading, and again the author ‘GoodHubby’ was someone who regular commented on my blog back in the day. Again, the blog suddenly stopped and I never heard any more from Good Hubby, but the blog is a very good read, especially if you are into CBT (but also Chastity as well).

Mistress had another orgasm this evening, albeit we are both suffering the effects of insomnia, neither of us could get to sleep last night and so we’re both a little weary… though Mistress seems to be suffering from this much worse than me at the moment.
Afterwards I fitted the cock ring and Mistress managed to get me hard, I’m not sure how hard I was throughout my teasing because as I said before I can’t really tell, but when Mistress edged me and moved so that I could see my cock it was nice and hard. I came pretty bloody close to another accident too… not good!
It’s been four weeks since my last proper orgasm (give or take a day), and time is running out for what seems to be my one statutory orgasm per calendar month. That’s not a thing, but since April I’ve had one proper and one ruined orgasm each month and I had my ruined orgasm earlier this month (albeit without permission)… I wonder if I’ll get a proper orgasm this month – given my accident I suppose I don’t really ‘deserve’ one, not that that has any bearing on anything.
I must admit I wouldn’t mind if Mistress decided to give me a second ruined one, which would mean the balance swinging towards the ruined total. I had eleven proper orgasms last year and if that is to be reduced then at least two month’s I’ve got to go without, but I think the main target this year is for the ruined ones to outnumber the proper ones – that would be a marked change in the dynamic.
I shall leave you know and try and get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment