Sunday 28 January 2018

FEMDOM SESSION: 28th January 2018

I’m so happy that January is nearly over, I literally cannot wait until Thursday so that we can put it behind us and move on. You may remember my previous whingeing about the shitness of January a few posts back, and for the most part it totally lived up to it. Even when we had a gig to go to, it ended up that the band we wanted to see were sick so they only played four songs, with the guitar player singing because the singer had lost his voice. Still it was only a four hour round trip. That sums up fucking January for me…
But of course, there have been some great moments in January too. Every one of Mistress’s wonderful orgasms have shone like a beacon of light and made the dullest, tedious month since time began bearable. And not only that but today we had our first Femdom session of 2018, which put a considerable shine on things too.
As usual I was quite nervous going into the session, I always am and I probably always will be. Mistress told me to wear my blindfold and cuffs but left the rest to me and while I would have liked to have chosen the ballstretcher, I haven’t woken up hard the last couple of days like I have recently (I seem to have a really low level cold which is annoying me a bit) so I decided to go for the plain rubber cock ring and the old ring-ended butt plug.
Mistress didn’t have too much to punish me for, since I have been very good about not touching my cock this year so far. There was a couple or three mornings I forgot to put her towels out and a few nights where I neglected to kiss her feet before she went to sleep, but thankfully punishment was short and not too painful (certainly a lot nicer than last time).
As ever Mistress soon had me worshiping her feet while she played with her glass dildo, stopping occasionally to have me suck it for her. Although, unusually she had me lick her pussy briefly right at the start of the session, I nearly forgot about that…!
It wasn’t long before Mistress had me on my back and secured to the bed, and I was soon tasting her soaking wet pussy which felt like silk on my tongue. So good! šŸ™‚
Mistress asked me what I thought she might be wearing and I said I hoped she would be wearing her cupless bra top. Mistress said that maybe we should play a little game and that if I guessed right maybe I would get a little reward, but if I got it wrong then I would get more punishment. Then she said that maybe my reward would just be not getting more punishment…
Mistress gave my balls some hard slaps while she was stroking my cock and alternated between punishing my cock and gently sucking on it, she also licked my balls at one point which felt really, really nice I have to say.
The time seemed to fly by and Mistress decided she was going to put the pegs on my nipples extra early for a change. Then she started using the whip on me, which was really cool actually. She used it on my inner thighs and chest and it felt really good, except when she hit the pegs it dislodged them on their springs and the one on my left nipple bit in super hard.
Mistress allowed me to lick her pussy again and also teased me with her gorgeous ass, before leaving me alone for a while. I managed to zone out a bit and ignore the pain in my nipple but I knew it was going to really hurt when she pulled it off.
When Mistress came back she straddled me and fucked herself with her dildo again before having me suck on it again and then removed my blindfold, allowing me to see her for the first time. She looked amazing and she was indeed wearing the cupless bra top. šŸ™‚
Then she put the dildo down and reached out to remove the pegs, she went for the left hand one first and I clenched my teeth and screwed my eyes shut because I knew it was going to hurt more than usual. But Mistress wasn’t having that.
“Look at me.” she said.
I opened my eyes and looked up to see her smiling eagerly in anticipation. She squeezed the peg open and I twisted on the bed as the pain hit. The other one hurt but nothing like as much, and all the time Mistress was smiling down at me, gleefully enjoying my suffering – which made it very hot for me too, of course…
Finally Mistress let me up and told me to remove my cock ring, however, the butt plug stayed in place while I settled between her legs and finally got to lick her gorgeous pussy properly. Mistress was wearing some old-fashioned crotchless pants which slightly hindered access to her ass, but I managed to apply a little pressure there and used another finger to tease her pussy while I licked her super-wet pussy until she had a really hard orgasm.
After this Mistress had me lay down on the bed on my front and she started spanking my ass and fucking my ass with the ring-ended butt plug. Then she told me she was going to fuck me properly and slipped her strap-on on and moved behind me. She had me up on all fours and pushed the strap-on all the way into my ass in one move.
She fucked me for a while, slapping my ass now and again and occasionally stopping to tease my cock (though it was pretty soft at this point). I can’t remember the last time I was fucked properly like this but it was quite a while ago, and though I wanted it to happen it was very intense and I was glad when it was over (but also glad that Mistress had fucked me properly too).
Finally Mistress had me lay on my back again and she allowed me to lick her gorgeous ass while she pumped my cock (which thankfully was nice and hard again). She told me she wasn’t going to let me cum, which I didn’t really expect anyway. It’s only been 28 days and I had a ruined orgasm last week so I would have been surprised if she had let me cum really.
I must admit I did kinda hope she would let me cum on her gorgeous feet though, but not today…

No comments:

Post a Comment