Sunday 15 July 2018

Ball Slapping Brutality for the Win.

Despite the ludicrous weather that is continuing to blight our lives here in the UK (it’s still too damned hot!) Mistress and I beat the worst of it this morning and went to bed late morning (before the sun moves round to our bedroom). It had been four days since Mistress had last come and she certainly made up for it with a VERY hard orgasm. I just love it when Mistress comes hard and long like that – it is so rewarding and makes me so happy that I can share that with her.
After she had come, Mistress soon had me hard and quickly moved to pumping me hard and fast while slapping my balls. Mistress really seems to be getting into the ball slapping now and it felt great! I guess it probably only took a few minutes to go from soft to the edge, and once she’d edged me Mistress offered me five more strokes or ten more ball slaps.
I chose the balls slaps and Mistress dished out probably the hardest ball slaps she’s ever given me… clearly Mistress could tell it was quite intense because after every couple she was asking me if I could take it – but I definitely didn’t want her to stop.
It was odd, because some of them stung, but it wasn’t that it was hurting my balls – it was more like when you get spanked – it’s your skin that’s feeling the pain, and it felt more ‘surface level’ if that makes sense? Like sometimes Mistress has slapped my balls and they throb or ache a little bit later or the next day maybe… but this didn’t feel like that it was definitely that kind of sharp, intense pain you get from spanking that hurts for a few seconds but doesn’t last very long.
It was pretty awesome anyway, I really loved it… and my cock was achingly hard. After she finished I begged to taste Mistress’s gorgeous pussy again and she straddled my face and allowed me to lick her a little more. She tasted soooo good, I really love licking Mistress after she’s come when her pussy feels so silky and just incredible!
We lay talking for a little while and then I cheekily licked her pussy a little more – she didn’t put up much ‘resistance’ so I figure why not! I can’t get enough of her delicious pussy, I really can’t… I would so love to lick her several times a day, and then when she’s too sore for that I would happily worship her ass. ๐Ÿ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment