Saturday 29 June 2019

A Fantasy Finally Realised...

For as long as I can remember I've wanted Mistress to tell me to lick her ass. But more than that, I've wanted her to tell me out of the blue... when we're not in bed, when we're not in a sexual situation at all, I just wanted her to come up to me and say 'I want you to lick my ass', pull whatever she's wearing down and bend over in front of me. I have wanted that for so long, and today it finally happened.

Several months ago I got to a weight loss milestone, 1.1/2 stone (21 lbs) and that earned me three rewards off of Mistress's list. I had the first two ages ago, one of them was licking Mistress's ass while I was being teased and the other was 20 balls slaps, but the third... I kept hanging on to it, kept trying to find a moment where I could ask her to let me lick her gorgeous ass out of bed, but then there never seemed to be a good time and I would resolve to just accept that it would happen while we were in bed, and then I'd change my mind and so it went on.

A couple of weeks ago I told Mistress about this and explained that what I really wanted was not to ask her at all, I wanted her to 'tell me' at a moment of her choosing. As much as I love licking her ass when we're in bed, I wanted it to be an event in itself. One thing I've always fantasized about is Mistress using my tongue at a moment's notice, just calling on me to show my devotion to her body, without hesitation and without expectation of any reciprocation.

This applies equally to worshipping her delicious pussy of course, but in this instance the 'reward' presented me with an opportunity to try and make this happen, and hopefully it would make Mistress comfortable with the idea and hopefully she would do it again.

So earlier Mistress and I were on the sofa and she started kissing me and rubbing my cock through my pants until it was tenting nicely. After a little while she got up and said she was going to get a shower and I thought that was that. About an hour or more later Mistress suddenly walked up to me (I was sitting on the sofa using my laptop at the time) and said 'I want you to lick my ass'.

Well, my laptop was discarded in seconds as Mistress pulled down her shorts and panties and knelt on the sofa while I sank down onto the floor on my knees. Finally, this was happening! I buried my tongue in her ass as licked her while she leaned on the back of the sofa. It was so fucking hot, I absolutely loved it and my poor 96 day denied cock was rock hard... after a few minutes (which passed way too quickly for me) Mistress turned around and allowed me to kiss her mound before she pulled her shorts back up.

As much as I desperately wanted her to touch my cock, I'm so glad she didn't because this wasn't supposed to be about that, it was supposed to be me showing her how much I worship her and how I am always ready to worship any part of her body whenever she wants me to. Mistress said she loved it and I really, really, REALLY hope she will make this a regular thing for us, because I absolutely LOVED it.

Afterwards I spent at least twenty minutes worshipping Mistress's beautiful feet while she read her book. Obviously it wasn't quite as special as what had gone before, but I still really loved getting to worship her feet properly rather than for just a minute or two, I love to really absorb myself in submissive worship like that - I find it very relaxing and it makes me very happy. :)

4 comments:

  1. This is EXACTLY what I've always wanted also! I'd like it daily as a reinforcement of my servitude. It could be virtually anything including drinking from her pussy as ordered at a moments notice. You're a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RA. Arse licking is an absolute all time favourite of mine too, sounds like you had quite the treat!

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Happy pet
      Yes, and all the better for being out of the blue!
      :)
      RA

      Delete