Saturday 1 February 2020

Third Weightloss Reward

When Tuesday rolled around again I was moderately happy to have lost another pound, it's not what I was hoping for but at least it's going down... and so I got to choose another toy to play with. The first week I chose the cock whip, the second week I chose the ballcrusher and this week I elected to go with the ring ended dildo. 

Mistress started kissing me and got me really nice and hard before introducing the dildo, which had the odd effect of completely killing my erection. I have no idea why that was... I guess usually when I have the dildo up my ass I have a cock ring on which helps avoid this scenario - anyway, after a brief period of flaccidityness…. I hit upon the idea of asking Mistress to remove her bra and allowing me to see her gorgeous breasts. Well, that did the track and I was back to full mast again in no time. :)

Mistress allowed me to touch and suck on her beautiful tits and hard nipples (which are insanely hot!) while she stroked and slapped my cock and balls, occasionally reaching down and tugging on the dildo in my ass. Once I got used to the intrusion, it soon switched up from killing my hard-on to pushing me towards the edge - especially when I was imagining shooting my 55 day load all over Mistress's breasts and licking them clean.

No such luck today I'm afraid, once I reached the edge it was a slap to the balls and game over. Sadly because Mistress is on her period as well I didn't even get the opportunity to make her cum... hopefully it won't be too long.

1 comment:

  1. HI ROBERT, DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU GET THE 'FULL' EXPERIENCE EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T WEAR A CAGE? I DON'T REALLY SEE HOW IT CAN BE THE SAME BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete