Monday 13 April 2020

Lockdown...

I'm sure the last couple of weeks has probably been as weird for you as it has for us... only without the tonsil recovery. Thankfully the pain has mostly gone now and I can eat pretty much anything I want, which is nice because it wasn't much fun having to eat soup and buttered toast every single day. Well, actually it was okay... but I missed not being able to eat sandwiches (butter makes the toast soggy so that was okay, but plain bread was too 'claggy').

Anyway, it seems like that's behind us now and like everyone else we just have to ride out the Covid 19 lockdown! Mistress R is able to work from home fortunately, but I still have to go to work (although I am literally the only person there now, which is slightly odd - but at least everything is running just how I like it!).

So the week after my operation I lost 6.5lbs in weight, which isn't exactly surprising I guess since I wasn't eating all that much food. This miraculously brought me right down to the point where I became eligible for rewards again and so this afternoon after I had licked Mistress's delicious pussy to a really good orgasm, Mistress got to tease me and whip me with the cock whip.

Mistress really used the cock whip a lot and in quite inventive ways, interspersing it with sucking my cock - it felt really, really good. As I watched Mistress sucking me and whipping my cock and balls my hand slipped between her legs and started to tease all around her gorgeous asshole...

The Cock Whip

I've been reluctant to ask Mistress to allow me to worship her amazing ass since my operation because I thought it might not be the best idea. But I couldn't wait any longer and so I begged Mistress to allow me the pleasure of feeling my tongue pressed against her asshole.

Mistress eagerly sank down on my face and sucked my cock as my tongue circled her tight hole. It felt so fucking good, and so fucking hot, I loved every single second of it and even though Mistress allowed to tongue her ass three or four times I was really disappointed when she pulled away the last time and knelt next to me - I wanted so much more and I wanted to go so much deeper...

Mistress was stroking me hard and trying to edge me, I asked her to slap my balls... I wanted to feel her palm slamming into them HARD. Mistress slapped my balls pretty hard, but I was so turned on it just felt amazing... as she slapped harder I felt myself getting near the edge, again I wanted her to continue, to hit my balls harder.... but the edge arrived and I had to warn Mistress that I was getting close.

Speaking of rewards, I still have two of my Valentine's Day vouchers in hand, one of which expires in the next few days; so an extended session of footworship will be on the cards very soon... and oddly enough, the other day I painted Mistress's toenails for the first time. As Mistress's pedicurist is closed for the lockdown it was down to me to have a go... the clipping and sanding went quite well I thought, better than the actual 'painting' which is harder than it looks. But after the topcoat went on it looked better for sure... if the lockdown carries on I'll have another go, but otherwise I think Mistress would be far happier having it done by a professional..

That's okay, I'll stick to what I'm good at; baking cakes and making Mistress cum. :)

You'd think with all this lockdown time I would have managed to fire out some stories wouldn't you, but then again I'm still at work - and a good job too as some of my customers are making ventillators for the NHS. I have got about five ideas on the boil, and it is certainly my intention to get at least some of them done before too long. Maybe if I end up on lockdown as well it will free up the time to do them!

Hopefully you are all keeping safe and well.
RA

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robert, love your stories\. Wondered what the cock whip looked like. Do you have a picture or can you describe it?

    ReplyDelete