Tuesday 26 January 2021

What Did You Forget This Morning?

Tonight Mistress surprised me by wearing her 'Ann Summers' crotchless panties... the ones that really push her pussy lips forward and look soooo inviting. There must be something about these pants because every time Mistress wears them she seems to have a really good orgasm. Well, I'm certainly not complaining....!

After Mistress came and I worshipped her feet for a while she started to tease me and soon had me nice and hard. No wonder really since my mind was filled with images from Sunday's Femdom session. Mistress fucking me with her strap-on and worshipping her gorgeous ass while she stroked me right to the edge were particular flashback highlights! :)

Speaking of the edge... it's been a while now, 45 days in fact, since my last orgasm (full or ruined) and I did give Mistress plenty of warning, but she kept stroking just a little too long and I had an accidental ruin. It was pretty, um... unimpressive actually - if she'd stopped two strokes earlier it might not have happened but I could have used two strokes more to get a proper ruin out of it.

Actually it wasn't until I came to update the statistic page here that I noticed how few ruined orgasms I've had this chastity year, just three since April (including this one) - by contrast I had nine between April 2019 and March 2020. 

Mistress fed me what little cum there was (there was much more when I got soft, but that ended up dripping down my leg.... hmmm) and we cuddled a bit and then all of a sudden she said 'what did you forget this morning?'.

Uh-oh!

I am supposed to put Mistress's towels out every morning so that when she comes to have her shower later on they are ready for her, but...I forgot (I nearly forgot yesterday as well, but 'fortunately' I was knocking around the house a lot longer than normal because of the snow and I noticed before I left for work).

Mistress told me to get on my hands and knees while she rummaged in the bedside drawer and pulled out her whip. She whipped my ass nine times before she let me turn back over, hopefully I won't forget again tomorrow! 

I really liked that she did that, I've always wanted her to feel comfortable being dominant more than just 'in our sessions' and indeed at one point we even briefly discussed doing away with the sessions and instead just making it part of our normal life. But we decided against it, and I think that was definitely the right move because I think we would have ended up reinstating the sessions anyway once we realised that it wasn't happening enough on its own...

Still, I'm all for Mistress expanding her dominance and that was definitely an encouraging sign and maybe some day Mistress will surprise me with some 'spontaneous ass worship' again too... last time was very nearly a year ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment