Thursday 12 August 2021

100 Days Not Out...

Monday saw the 100 day landmark reached for only the second time since we started full time chastity in April 2011. Coincidentally Mistress allowed me a ruined orgasm that night, I say coincidentally because she hasn't asked me lately how many days it has been and so I don't suppose for a moment that she knew. 

Mistress couldn't resist dragging her nails up and down my cock as I was leaking cum, maybe it was more stimulation than a ruined orgasm should really be allowed, but it was certainly painful rather than pleasurable, so I would still consider it ruined. It certainly wasn't the sort of explosive release one might hope for at the end of 100 days of chastity anyway, so I'm definitely still counting it as such.

After a few moments to catch my breath Mistress scooped up my cum and fed it to me from her fingers. It seems quite a while since I tasted my cum, but it was only about nine weeks since my last ruined orgasm. That time Mistress smeared my cum on her foot for me to lick clean, I hope I get to cum on Mistress's beautiful feet properly sometime soon... :)

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if she keeps the accounts or not, but I think she must have a plan. It seems that this year you will break several records, or at least this year has started harder than the previous ones. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done RA, maybe go for a double century?

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete