Tuesday 24 August 2021

Vibrating Butt Plugs?

Does anyone have experience with or can recommend a vibrating butt plug? I would like one with a remote control if at all possible. I've been reading lots of reviews online but they all seem to have something negative to say. The oddly shaped ones all seem to have the same problem in that they seem to 'fall out' in use, which is a pain in the arse (or not as the case may be). 

So I guess ideally it should be the classic 'butt plug' shape with a narrow neck so that it stays in. But it seems like it also needs to have the vibrating bullet inside the plug rather than in the base as the ones with them in the base don't work very well...

I was thinking that Mistress could leave me 'buzzing' when she leaves me alone in our Femdom sessions, and even zap me from the other room with the remote. I don't mind paying a reasonable amount for something good but I don't want to pay like £90 for something that turns out to be shit and only gets used once.

Also I don't want one that uses an app, just a normal remote please... 

4 comments:

  1. I have the Lovense Hush and don't have any issues with it falling out, and would recommend it. I know some people have issues with the connection to the phone, but that hasn't been a big issue for me. Lovense has a new prostate vibrator that looks really interesting that I would buy if I hadn't already purchased the Hush. Please let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the only thing is I wanted a remote rather than an app based product...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the nexus ace vibrating buttplug. My master can use the remote and he can choose when to turn it on. I really enjoy it when he is teasing me. It is available in different sizes and has the "classic" shape of a buttplug.

    ReplyDelete