Tuesday 15 February 2022

Valentine' s Day Surprise

Arriving home from work last night (on Valentine's Day), I had barely closed the front door when I heard Mistress R calling me to come upstairs. As I reached the top of the stairs and followed her voice into our bedroom where I saw her kneeling on all fours on he bed while wearing her assless panties....... WOW!

Mistress told me that before we did anything else she wanted me to worship her ass (like I needed telling) and I quickly sank down onto my knees and pressed my face between her cheeks. I kissed her asscheeks a little before sliding my tongue against her gorgeous asshole, while my cock started to get hard in my jeans.

Mistress let me worship her ass for a little while before turning over and having me suck on her toes, then allowing me to briefly tongue her pink hole again. Mmmmmmmmm, so hot and unexpected. I loved every second of it and would love to worship Mistress R's gorgeous ass any time, not just on special occasions.

During our Valentine's Day meal, Mistress gave me a voucher which enables me to ask for permission to cum once during the next month. It doesn't say she will definitely allow me to cum, but it allows me to ask... wonder how long I can refrain from using that? Tomorrow will be day 40 of this chastity cycle.

Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day, ours was pretty damned awesome... 

:)

2 comments: