Monday 2 May 2022

An Anniversary and Special Voucher

Today is the thirtieth anniversary of Mistress and I's very first date! Yes, way back in 1992 we met (not for the first time exactly, but the first time as potential partners) at a club and arranged to meet the next day. From then on we've been pretty much inseparable, in fact I don't think we've spent more than 10 nights apart in the last thirty years. Honestly, yes, we are those annoying people who go places and then only talk to each other, like weddings. In fact one wedding we went to the bride actually said she put us on the end of the table because we'd only talk to each other anyway!

Fair enough!

To celebrate this momentous occasion Mistress presented me with one of her special vouchers, which gives me permission to 'ask to be allowed to cum' at some point during May. I managed to hold on to it this afternoon, even though Mistress edged me way too close, and then started slapping my balls... I really thought I was going to ruin, but somehow (and I really don't know how) I managed to hold it back.

Of course this was after Mistress had already enjoyed an orgasm on my tongue and I had got to spend a good little while worshipping her beautiful feet. I can't really imagine a better way to celebrate 30 years together...

4 comments:

  1. 30 years together....what a sweet post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I wish you the best for the coming years as well.

    ReplyDelete