Sunday 1 June 2014

FEMDOM SESSION 1st June 2014

For just over three years now I’ve been forbidden to cum without permission, and until last week it had never actually happened. As you may remember, last week Mistress stroked my cock and teased me very hard to the edge and despite my warnings stroked me a little too far which resulted in a ruined orgasm. It didn’t really strike me at the time since I always thought of the rule principally as applying to me not masturbating, but I guess the truth is Mistress R didn’t give me permission to cum, and I came… well technically I had a ruined orgasm so that’s debatable… and Mistress essentially pushed me too far, despite me warning her that I was getting too close, so it wasn’t really my fault, but still… it seems now that as far as Mistress is concerned I failed and broke her rule. I guess these details don’t necessarily get hammered out until the situation arises, at least now I know for sure that I am expected to fight it a lot harder and that in future Mistress can easily ‘force’ me into failing and punish me if it pleases her to do so.

So that was the first thing I got whipped for and then there was one time during the last couple of weeks where I forgot to put Mistress’s towels out for her, so that was the next thing I got whipped for. Perversely, it pleases me that Mistress remembered these things and took them seriously enough to punish me for them both.

So there I was down on all fours, with a stinging arse wondering whether I should volunteer a confession for two instances of illicit stroking, but as is the way, I’m kind of thinking maybe since she’s already punished me she won’t ask, maybe I’ll get away with it… so of course I have the devil on one shoulder telling me to keep my mouth shut and the angel on my other shoulder telling me I have to confess and take my punishment. I have to say, the angel was winning and I was about to confess anyway when Mistress saved me the trouble. That got me paddled on top of the whipping.

But as ever the pain was short lived and we moved on, after some lovely foot worship I was ordered on to the bed and was soon plugged and on my back. Mistress then teased, slapped, stroked, rode me and teased me with her glorious breasts and ass before pegging my nipples and leaving me to stew. On her return she had me back on all fours before retying my wrists, leaving me with my head down and my ass high in the air. Mistress removed the butt plug (actually it fell out just before she was going to) and sprayed a generous amount of lube on my asshole before plunging her strap-on into my ass.

I really love getting fucked by my Mistress, it’s not the easiest thing in the world to admit, but I genuinely love it. Now that we have learned to make sure I am plugged for a good while first it is so much more pleasurable, while also being quite humiliating and making me feel very submissive. As she was fucking me Mistress reached down, stroked my cock and balls and asked me, “Does this make you feel completely submissive to me slave?”. I told her it did, although it was not long before I felt even more submissive.

Several times Mistress paused and asked me if I could take any more and I said ‘yes’ every time, truth be told I was loving every second of it, though at first I was slightly concerned that my twenty seven day load was in danger of spilling over onto the sheet… fortunately that didn’t happen and as time went on I became more and more relaxed and pushed back to meet Mistress’s thrusts. It sounded as though Mistress was enjoying herself too, I really wish I could have seen her fucking me from behind, I bet she looked absolutely amazing with her breasts swinging free between the PVC straps of her top.

Finally Mistress called a halt and released my wrists before telling me to kneel up on the bed. She stood in front of me and pulled my head down onto her strap-on. I had been waiting for this for so long, I love it, but it has to be in this position, me on my knees in front of her for it to have the desired effect. Sometimes Mistress has had me suck her strap-on when I am lying on my back but it just isn’t the same, somehow it just doesn’t create the same submissive feeling for me.

After one suck Mistress moved away but after waiting so long I just couldn’t let her move on so quickly, so I did the only possible thing I could do. I begged her to let me suck her ‘cock’. As you can imagine, this isn’t the easiest thing in the world to say, (even more so then asking to be fucked, if I’m honest), but I could not pass up this opportunity and somehow at that moment it came out surprisingly easily. Mistress allowed me to continue and I took it as deep as I could into my mouth several times. It still didn’t last very long at all, not nearly as long as I would have liked, but as Mistress gently thrust her hips forward and fucked my mouth with her strap-on, my cock clearly showed how much I loved it as it went from half-hard to vein-poppingly throbbing in about three seconds flat (seriously, it was fucking impressive!). 

I’m not sure if Mistress noticed the effect it had on me, I hope she did, because that made me feel really, really submissive and I honestly can’t wait to suck her ‘cock’ again. (In fact I am already thinking of writing a story based solely on this act alone).

Fortunately the next thing I got to do was to worship Mistress’s beautiful pussy which went an awful long way to assuaging my disappointment at not being allowed to worship her ‘cock’ for longer. It took a little longer than usual for Mistress to cum but when she did it was quite explosive and the PVC sheet was covered in her juices. After having me lick her skin clean of her pussy juices, Mistress allowed me the pleasure of licking the sheet clean as well, only for the first time ever (I’m pretty sure) she told me that I could stroke my cock while I did it. I certainly wasn’t expecting that!

I noticed that we were already way over the hour but I kind of suspected that Mistress would want me to cum today, and this was even more apparent when she tied me down to the bed again. She soon had her ass positioned right over my face again and after some begging she allowed me to tongue her ass. She stroked my cock hard and fast but I was not really getting close. Mistress had me lick her ass again and continued to stroke me hard until I told her that I was getting close (although obviously I was a little more circumspect than previously since my earlier punishment!).

Mistress asked me if I wanted to be allowed to cum, to which I submissively replied, “Only if it pleases you Mistress.” Mistress continued stroking me while teasing me about how she knows that part of me wants to cum really badly, but part of me dreads having to start over and having to slowly build that feeling of need again. But then Mistress told me that she wanted me to cum and she wanted me to cum before she counted to ten. At first I was almost blocking it, subconsciously trying to hold back, but then Mistress lowered her ass to my tongue a third time and I couldn’t fight it any more. I came pretty violently, indeed I pulled the restraints on my legs right to their limits, before Mistress scooped up my cum in her fingers and fed it to me (and no, sure enough it didn’t taste as good as the other night…).
All in all it was a pretty amazing and intense session and I can’t wait for the next one (especially if it contains lots of strap-on sucking and fucking!!!).
🙂
I said to Mistress R after the session, we really need to get a photo of her in the strappy PVC top and with her Rodeo-oH’s on, believe me she looks absolutely incredible. Luckily, she agreed!

No comments:

Post a Comment