Sunday 8 June 2014

Strap-on Submission (written June 2014)



Okay so here it is, Mistress hasn't read it but when I told her I had written something that was just dialogue she didn't seem to think it was a very good idea. Maybe she's right, for me it was an experiment to see if I could do it and also to improve my dialogue writing skills. I almost certainly will re-write it in a traditional style, but any comments are more than welcome.


"I'm waiting..."

"Please Mistress... please don't make me say it."

"Please don't make you say what?"

"Please Mistress, its so... humiliating."

"Of course it is, otherwise I wouldn't ask you to say it. I don't know why you find it so hard, after all, we both know you want to do it, don't we?"

"Y...yes Mistress."

"Don't mumble slave, your responses should always be clear and positive when addressing your Mistress."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

"Better. And..."

"...Please may I... please my I suck your cock Mistress."

"Ah good, now we're getting somewhere. That wasn't so hard was it slave?"

"No Mistress."

"I won't warn you about mumbling again."

"No Mistress. I'm sorry Mistress."

"Ask me again... and don't look at me like that, if you don't bench your attitude you'll be begging me to let you suck cock all afternoon."

"Yes Mistress... Please may I suck your cock Mistress?"

"That's better, now just once more and say it like you really mean it this time."

"Please may I suck your beautiful, hard cock Mistress?"

"Much better. But first you need to show me how much you want it. Lick it all over and get it good and wet for me. That's it, get it good and wet, just imagine your lubing it up for your tight little arsehole, just think how much spit you'd want on it if that was the only lubricant you were getting...."

"That's good, now lick the underside of my cock, really tease it, make it throb just like your cock is now. Yes, I can see it, don't think I haven't noticed. You really are quite the cock sucking whore aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Show me then, show me how well you suck cock."

"That's good, but I know you can do much better. You need to take it deeper if you want to get your reward...and I know you want your reward, don't you?

"Yes Mistress, please..."

"Relax then, take my cock as deep as you can, I want to hear you gag on it, understand?"

"Yeshh Mishhtressh."

"That's it, we'll make a proper cock sucker out of you yet."

"Now, take a minute and catch your breath. Look at your cock, its practically on the edge isn't it, without you even touching it... unbelievable. Does it turn you on to kneel before your Mistress and suck her fat cock?"

"Yes Mistress."

"There's no hiding it is there slave, not when your cock is throbbing like that... I wonder how much harder it would be if it was a real cock I was having you suck for me. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a real cock slave, I mean I'd much rather have my beautiful, wet pussy... but all the same it would be fun for a while. Can you imagine what that would be like slave, if I had a real cock. I'd have you sucking it morning, noon and night wouldn't I, not that you'd complain... a true cock whore like you, you'd be only too willing to suck it wouldn't you, you'd beg me to let you suck it, you'd beg me to fuck your face and cum down your throat would't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Get your mouth back on that dick, right now."

"Which do you crave more right now slave, the taste of my beautiful pussy, or the taste of your hot, sticky cum? You know if I let you cum today you're going to have to lick it off my feet don't you, but you don't mind that at all do you... I wonder if I made you choose, right now, with my cock stuffed in your mouth, which you would choose? I bet you'd choose the cum every time, wouldn't you?"

"Stop sucking and answer me."

"No Mistress."

"No? Even though you're on your knees sucking cock like a little whore you'd still rather get to taste my delicious pussy than lick your cum off my beautiful feet slave?"

"Yes Mistress, I adore your pussy..."

"I know you do slave, but I wonder... if I had a real cock, if I had a real flesh and blood cock that could fill your mouth with hot cum as you sucked it, I bet you'd choose that wouldn't you slave? I bet you'd do just about anything to feel my cock explode in your mouth and fill your throat with hot, sticky cum, wouldn't you?"

"Well...?"

"Please Mistress...please don't make me say it."

"I'm not making you say anything, I'm just asking you a question and I want you to answer it truthfully. If you can honestly say that you would choose the sweet taste of my hot, slippery pussy then I will be more than satisfied with your answer. But the truth is, we both know what you'd really pick don't we?"

"Yes Mistress."

"So tell me, tell me what you'd really choose in that situation."

"I'd choose for you to cum in my mouth Mistress, cum in my mouth and fill my throat with your cum..."

"If only I could slave... if only I could."

"Maybe I should buy one of those squirting dildo's I've seen for sale slave. I could drain your balls a few times and freeze your cum until I had enough and then warm it up and load it into the dildo, that would be a mindfuck wouldn't it slave, sucking your Mistress's cock and then getting a mouthful of your own creamy jizz? Or maybe, in the long run I should just find myself another little slave, then I could make you suck each other's cocks..."

"Is your cock twitching at the thought of that? God, you are such a slut aren't you... deeper, take that cock deeper slave, I want to feel your nose pressing against me and I want to hear you gagging."

"Enough. Take a breather slave... and show me how bad you want to cum. That's it slave, stroke your cock for me, get it sooooo close to the edge... I want to see you trembling with need slave, I want you desperate to be allowed to stop stroking. I want you quivering, teetering on the edge of cumming without permission, I want to hear you beg for relief slave..."

"Please Mistress.... please let me cum for you."

"Get closer slave, I don't think you're nearly close enough yet."

"Stroke it harder, make it really throb for me slave..."

"Please Mistress, I can't hold it much longer..."

"Can't or won't slave? You know what happens if you cum without permission slave don't you?"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Tell me, tell me what happens if you spill your hot sticky cum without permission slave."

"You'll put the spikes back in my cage Mistress."

"Damn right I will slave, cumming without permission is not acceptable, no matter how bad you need it."

"Please Mistress... I really can't hold it much longer."

"Let go slave, let go of your poor cock and calm down."

"Better?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress..."

"Now get your mouth back around my cock and don't stop until I say you can."

"My pussy is so wet right now, watching you suck my cock... I think I'm going to let you lick my pussy later, once you've finished sucking my fat cock, once you've licked all your cum off my beautiful feet. Would you like that slave, just nod your head... don't stop sucking my cock."

"Okay you can start stroking your cock again now. Mmmm, that feels so good doesn't it, a cock in your mouth and a plug in your ass... you'd almost forgotten about that hadn't you, it felt so big when I put it in but now you're used to it. You probably want something bigger in your ass don't you? Well maybe you'd like me to turn you round and shove this fat cock up your tight little asshole huh?"

"No? Really... you can't stay on that starter dildo forever slave, sooner or later you have to move up to a real sized cock, and I think today is the perfect opportunity. Just think how good it's going to feel stretching your asshole slave, it might hurt at first, but you'll get used to it. I bet within a couple of weeks of being regularly fucked you'll be begging me to do it again."

"That's it, good... get it deeper, suck it like you mean it, and don't stop stroking that cock. Get it really close and think how much you are going to enjoy licking that spunk off of my gorgeous, elegant feet."

"Getting tough to hold on isn't it slave... yeah, you like it when I fuck your face don't you... you stay still and let me fuck your whore mouth, that's it, take it for me slave, swallow my thick, hard cock... you wanna cum on my feet slave? Yeah, I know you do... you love my beautiful feet don't you, and you love licking your creamy cum off them don't you, just like a true cock whore slut."

"Open your eyes slave, I want to see it when you cum for me. Yes, cum... cum all over my beautiful feet slave, pump it, pump it all out for me, drain your poor denied balls of every drop. Make it count slave, it's going to be a long time until you get to cum properly again. You know how much I love to ruin your orgasms, and even when I do let you cum properly it's so much better to watch you cum while you're getting your throat fucked and you're worrying about taking that big, fat cock in your tight little ass..."

"Is that all of it?"

"Yes Mistress... thank you Mistress."

"Good, get down there and clean my beautiful feet slave, and don't you dare miss a drop or I will use your spit for lube!"

No comments:

Post a Comment