Thursday 21 January 2016

FEMDOM SESSION 21st January 2016

As you may or may not know, usually our Femdom sessions take place on Sunday’s. But we are away this weekend and then next weekend most likely Mistress will be on her period and the following weekend we are going out to dinner with friends etc… but Mistress and I want to make sure we don’t end up missing out sessions this year, so we decided to have it on a Thursday instead.
It does feel kind of weird doing it in the week, rushing after work etc… but once the session started I completely forgot about it and concentrated on Mistress’s gorgeous body! πŸ™‚
I was a little bit grumpy last night, and tonight when I got home. I can’t help but feel that Mistress used that as an excuse to whip me rather harshly, I mean okay I missed the towels one day, but that was all, no touching my cock! It was rather stingy, all thirteen strokes of it! Hmm.
After that Mistress had me turn and face the bed and had me start worshipping her beautiful feet while she played with her glass dildo. I was wearing the Oxballs Cocksling and soon found my cock getting very hard as I listened to her sliding the glass cock in and out of her pussy. When she was satisfied with my foot worshipping (which seemed quite a long time, but I love it so I’m not complaining), Mistress finally allowed me to look up and watch her using the dildo on herself. My cock was throbbing again and Mistress ordered me onto the bed as she slid back towards the pillows.
I knelt on the bed, my cock as hard as hell, and watched as she continued to play with her pussy with her fingers. I love watching Mistress touch herself, it’s so fucking hot. I wish I got to see her do it a lot more, I’d love to see her get herself off… that would be awesome. πŸ™‚
It was really frustrating not being allowed to touch either her or my poor throbbing cock, but soon Mistress had me tied down to the bed, whereupon she started stroking my cock. The next quarter of an hour was a cycle of Mistress sitting on my face, teasing me with her gorgeous ass, stroking and slapping my cock and riding my poor cock.
At some point she also picked the cock whip up off the bedside cabinet and teased me with it, rubbing it over her beautiful, exposed breasts and then her pussy. Mistress was wearing my favourite outfit again today and she looked stunning. I couldn’t help but think how hot her beautiful tits would look sprayed with cum… πŸ™‚
As Mistress rubbed her pussy with the cock whip, it made me wonder what it would be like for Mistress to have her pussy whipped. This thought was soon banished from my mind as Mistress started using the cock whip on me. Mistress seemed to be whipping me a bit harder than usual, though it could be that it was because the ends seemed to be hitting my cock rather than the middle of the tails. I must say it caught my by surprise to start with, but I actually kind of liked that it stung a bit more, as sometimes I’ve thought Mistress was a bit gentle with it.
Mistress didn’t plug my ass this time, but she did peg my nipples and left me to stew for a little while, with my cock still massively hard in the Cocksling. When she came back it was still fairly hard, and the Cocksling still felt quite comfortable. Mistress had removed her split PVC skirt, leaving just the cup-less PVC body… she looked amazing.
She plucked the two pegs off, bringing a couple of winces of pain from me, then untied me and had me remove the Cocksling. She stood on the bed and pulled me close to her, rubbing my face against her delicious pussy. Then she lay down on the bed with her legs spread and told me to ‘eat her pussy until she came’.
Mistress had a nice orgasm and then had me lick her clean. There wasn’t ‘rivers’ of pussy juice like there sometimes is, dripping down the backs of her legs. But there was some very creamy juices which I licked up and could feel as the coated my face. Mmmm!
Then I was ordered onto my back again and Mistress stood over me once more, her pussy was still dripping wet and her asshole was absolutely coated with pussy juice. Mistress teased me a while before allowing me to tongue her ass a few times. It was very hot, with her stroking me hard and fast as I licked her asshole clean.
After the third time, Mistress lifted up and simultaneously let go of my cock. No I wasn’t getting to cum today, so I go into tomorrow denied, and carrying a 26 day load. πŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment