Friday 29 January 2016

Why I Love Ruined Orgasms..

After last night’s ruined orgasm, Mistress and I watched some TV and then as I had to get up for work in the morning I went to bed. I sort of dozed a bit and was aware of my cock getting hard again. It got harder and harder to the point that I seriously considered going downstairs and asking Mistress for permission to stroke. Just as I was thinking about this I heard Mistress coming up the stairs and going into the bathroom.
By the time she got into bed I had dozed off again and then I woke up as she pulled the covers back. I slid my arms around her and felt my cock slowly hardening against her stomach while we kissed. Ignoring my cock, Mistress turned over and snuggled against me, my cock squashed between our bodies.
I asked her if I could touch my cock and she said that I could ‘for a short time’. I was so hard and so close to cumming again, Mistress could have made me cum in well under a minute if she had wanted to. Needless to say, when I finished stroking my cock (very carefully it must be said!) it was even worse.
This perfectly illustrates why I love it when Mistress ruins my orgasms. If Mistress had allowed me to cum properly, none of this would have happened. I would have been drained and probably wouldn’t have got hard again until the next day. Despite what some people claim, I don’t really find ruined orgasms ‘painful’ at all. They are frustrating of course, feeling your cock getting harder and harder, preparing to expel the cum from your balls is a wonderful feeling… it builds and builds, so close and then… nothing. Just the sight of your cum slowly leaking from the head of your cock. And perhaps the taste of it as your Mistress feeds it to you from her fingers.
That’s something I miss when I’m not allowed to cum for long periods, because now I always have to swallow my cum when I am allowed to cum, I associate the taste with pleasure, so the hornier I get the more I literally crave the taste.
Of course there’s also the psychological side, the ‘power’ exchange, that Mistress gets to take me right to the edge as many times, and ultimately over it, but still denies me and keeps me aching for her.
And that of course is the best thing of all about ruined orgasms, that you don’t lose that horniness, the ache, the overpowering desire to cum… we all know how much it sucks to lose that feeling for the sake of a few seconds of intense pleasure. Of course, in the moment, right on the edge, when every fibre of your being is focused on cumming hard, barely any man would chose to be ruined, but deep down that’s what he’ll wish had happened afterwards.
Honestly, laying with Mistress last night, my cock throbbing against her gorgeous ass, aching for her to touch my cock and tease me again and of course knowing that shewas satisfied, was about as close to perfect as I can imagine. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment