Tuesday 30 August 2016

A Couple of Landmarks (Almost) Reached...

Now that I’ve surpassed my previous record of 64 days, every day is a new record, and today marks 68 days since my last proper orgasm. But seeing as it’s the 30th of August today, and seeing as I know I won’t be getting release tomorrow (because Mistress R is visiting her friend for the evening) it’s safe to assume that I will make it through a second month in a row without having been allowed to cum. That’s a first, even though my previous record was 64 days it only included one full calendar month. Also, even if Mistress let me cum on Thursday, that would still mean I went 70 days without an orgasm!
The Bank Holiday weekend being a little bit of a disaster in the intimacy department, it had been five days since Mistress had last cum. Thankfully I got to rectify that this evening and Mistress had a lovely orgasm on my tongue. Afterwards I got to worship her beautiful feet for a while and then Mistress decided it was time for my teasing.
Mistress sucked and stroked my cock and brought me quite close, but not close enough for me to have to warn her I might cum. However, just as I was thinking about asking if I could worship her gorgeous ass, Mistress straddled me and sank down onto my throbbing cock. I say throbbing because it really was throbbing, and it felt super-hard as well. I pushed my cock up inside Mistress’s very tight pussy and knew that this was going to end with me cumming inside Mistress unless we were very careful.
After a few moments the feeling of caution passed a little, and Mistress started to ride my cock. It felt incredible and ‘part’ of me really wanted her to grant permission for me to shoot inside her. Mistress pulled her lacy bra down under her beautiful breasts and exposed her gorgeous and hard nipples. Although I see Mistress’s naked body every day, for some reason she has this ‘annoying’ habit of wearing bra’s when we are actually in bed having ‘sex’, I think she does it on purpose, because she knows I want to see her gorgeous breasts…
Usually Mistress waits for me to beg for her to take her bra off when she’s riding my cock, but I think in this instance she correctly assumed that I wasn’t going to ask, simply because I was already struggling enough not to cum, without the added visual stimulus of Mistress’s sexy boobs right in my face. So instead of waiting, or even prompting me to beg, Mistress decided just to expose herself to me and let me struggle with it.
Pretty much as soon as she’d pushed her bra down, Mistress leaned forward and had me suck on her nipples, then she sat back up and started riding my cock again. As if that wasn’t enough, she then reached back behind herself and started slapping my balls as she fucked me. She must have slapped my balls about 8 times I think, not too hard, but with my poor, 68 days denied cock cloaked in her tight, silky pussy this was really testing my willpower and resolve. In fact there was a point where I thought I had not just raced up to the edge, but tipped over, but somehow, incredibly, I managed to hang on by my fingertips!
Even though it made things incredibly difficult for me, I absolutely love it when Mistress slaps my balls as she rides my cock. There are a number of ways I’d love to cum with Mistress slapping my balls as I shoot, and pumping my load inside her gorgeous pussy would definitely be one of them!
Mistress ceased the slapping, but rode my cock a little while longer, before sliding off and grabbing my cock. She gave it a few brisk strokes and then let go, leaving it quivering and desperate for more of her attention. But, save for one more slap (sadly, something of a miss-hit) that was my lot for the night.
“I’m not going to let you cum tonight,” she said. “You’re going to have to wait a few more days, you can do that for me can’t you?”
“Yes Mistress.” I replied.
As usual, part of me wants to cum and part of me really doesn’t. But as always, I’ll have to trust Mistress to make the decision on my behalf. Given that we’re in new territory now I’m kind of expecting her to let me cum anytime soon, but of course part of me hopes she just keeps ruining me, after all 100 days isn’t that far away, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment