Monday 8 August 2016

FEMDOM SESSION 8th August 2016

As some of my regular readers will know, I am still struggling with the story that I have been writing for the last six weeks. Well not so much struggling, as it must be a week now since I did any work on the damned thing… but certainly not getting anywhere. And as I said a few days ago, for some reason my mind is coming up with all sorts of material that I really don’t to advance that project.
And so it was today. As I drove home from work I was coming up with huge chunks of dialogue, which is very annoying because I can’t write and drive at the same time! And this really was huge complete chunks of text coming to me all at once, so what I did was pull into the car park near where we live, got my laptop out and started putting it down. I did this because I knew that if I went straight home I would then get involved with doing something and by the time I got a chance to put some of this stuff down literally 5 or 6 hours would have gone by and I would be pulling my hair out trying to remember everything.
So the good news is that I have the bulk of a short story right there on the page and it’s not going to get expanded and padded out too much. This is perfect because it ticks a lot of boxes for me. I wanted to get back to writing harder material and this certainly fulfills that objective. I wanted to get something on Literotica because it’s nearly a year since I posted anything, and on top of that it gives me a bit of breathing space to work on my 10,000 word story that I’ve been toiling at for the last however long it is now.
Truth be told I might even be tempted to write another short story before I finish that one. It’s become such a ‘thing’, that I can’t even contemplate attacking it without a good two or three clear hours to get my teeth into it. I’m sure it will be good when it’s done, but it’s one of the most difficult, perhaps the most difficult, story I’ve ever written.
So I would say, watch out for a new story from me in the next few days, but recent experience has told me to be uber cautious about shit like that…
Anyway, tonight Mistress and I had our Femdom Session, and I’m pleased to report that Mistress had a lovely orgasm on my tongue while I had to choose between being allowed to cum or being allowed to worship Mistress R’s gorgeous asshole. Can you guess which one I chose? Yes, of course you can…
So I’ve not come for 46 days now and that means I’m just two weeks and three days off setting a new record. I wouldn’t be surprised if I make it either, Mistress is more and more on board with the ruined orgasm thing and seemingly less and less worried about allowing me proper orgasms.
During the session she was rubbing my poor cock against her gorgeous breasts and asking me if I would like to ‘shoot my cum all over them and lick them clean’. As if that wasn’t hot enough she then added, “…but it would probably taste better if that orgasm was ruined, wouldn’t it?”
Mistress looked absolutely gorgeous tonight, in my favourite outfit with the cut out bra panels made from straps.

I started off the session with a beating as Mistress punished me for touching my cock without permission during the time since our last session. I was wearing the Oxballs ballstretcher and I had a glass butt plug/dildo in my ass, Mistress managed to catch my balls with her whip, but that was nothing compared to the paddling she gave my ass. Ouch!
After a long time spent worshipping her gorgeous feet (while she played with her favourite dildo), Mistress had me suck it clean and then let me onto the bed. I was given some more paddling, but thankfully not quite as painful as before. I say painful, it hurt… but in BDSM terms I’m probably a bit of a lightweight. Most people would probably consider it light slapping, but to me it was quite stingy anyway.
Soon Mistress was teasing my cock and riding my face, which I adore. I hadn’t used the ball stretcher for a long time and it was really, really good. It certainly pulled my cock tight and made my cock very hard indeed. At one point Mistress straddled me facing my feet and I watched my rock hard cock slide inside her tight, tight pussy, her gorgeous asshole clearly visible as she bounced up and down on my shaft. Then I felt Mistress reach under and use my tightly bound balls to rub her clit. ðŸ™‚
Mistress gave me some choice dialogue tonight and I’m annoyed that I can’t remember anything to share with you guys, maybe I should record one of sessions again so I can give you a word for word transcript.
After Mistress had cum (pretty spectacularly), she did that thing I really love where she puts her foot on my shoulder and pushes me back. It’s a little thing, but I’ve loved it since I saw it in a Femdom clip.

Then she stood on the bed in front of me and had me clean her ass and thighs with my tongue. Then she had me lay down and straddled my head, giving me a perfect view of her soaking wet pussy and ass while she stroked my hard cock. This was the moment she chose to ask me if I wanted to cum or if I wanted to lick her asshole.
Mistress allowed me the privilege of licking her incredibly sexy ass for a short time while she stroked my cock fast and hard. By the time she finished my cock was about as hard as it has ever been and Mistress finished the session by slapping my cock and balls a few times. I even begged her to slap my balls again and she obliged, giving me several more slaps to the cock and about three more to my balls. I absolutely loved it.
Our next session is planned for the Bank Holiday weekend, I can’t wait!!! ðŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment