Thursday 28 December 2017

Oops I Did It Again...

Christmas has taken it’s toll, and it’s been eight days since I felt the bliss of Mistress cumming on my tongue. Thankfully that was remedied this evening, and then Mistress set about teasing my aching cock.
It’s been 71 days since my last proper orgasm, and nearly a month since my last ruined orgasm. I’ve only got to 71 days one other time, and never to 73. It’s a very real possibility that I could be starting the new year with 75 days under my belt…
It’s clear that Mistress wanted to edge me hard, she was pumping my cock and slapping my balls in tandem, and that is a very dangerous thing to do. But I’m guessing she wasn’t trying to ruin me, because when I finally warned her she didn’t tell me I could cum (which she usually does if she wants to ruin me)… but then again it felt pretty sudden to me so it may be that Mistress say the first leakage before I even realised it was happening.
Even as the cum was slowly seeping out and dripping down my cock I had the mindfulness to apologize, Mistress smiled and said she’d ‘let me off as it’s Christmas’. But she didn’t let me get away without thanking her ‘properly’, as I always have to in these situations.
I’m guessing, that little accident has probably increased the likelihood of setting a new record, because even if she was thinking about letting me cum tomorrow (or even the next day) I bet she won’t now. Maybe my new record will be in three figures? And maybe I’ll be ruined again before I’m allowed to cum properly… maybe even more than once?
Well, you know me by now. As long as I get to keep licking her delicious pussy and making her cum, she can make me wait as long as she wants to. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment