Friday 29 December 2017

The Hour of Horniness - 1AM

As I mentioned the other day, I’m currently reading ’22’s Depravity’… I don’t want to get into that too much here, I’ll save it for the review, save to say that I read a good few pages last night before I went to sleep and when Mistress R came to bed about an hour later I was incredibly horny. Given what happened yesterday, it just shows that a properly ruined orgasm leaves a guy just as horny as he was before – if not more so.
I was insanely horny and begged Mistress to let me touch my cock. I thought she might grab it herself but she told me I could stroke until the clock changed, so I get less than a minute of stroking in before she kissed me goodnight and told me to go to sleep. I cuddled against her and felt her pushing her gorgeous ass back against my poor throbbbing, aching, denied cock. It was an incredible mixture of pleasure and frustration, and I loved every single second of it.
I don’t know what it is about 1AM, but it always seems the time when I am the most ridiculously horny and desperate… I guess I’m warm, relaxed and if I’ve been reading filth before I go to bed it’s spinning around in the recesses of my mind working it’s magic. It’s the time of the night when I get that feeling I would do anything Mistress wanted, which is both exciting and scary… and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment