Thursday, 30 July 2026

Meh...

I feel like I'm in a funny place right now... after several weeks of intense writing, with my head constantly buzzing with ideas and scenes, suddenly it's stopped - as I pretty much expected it would. In some ways this is a bit of a relief, because it is quite tiring constantly thinking about sex every minute that you are awake (honestly)... but at the same time when it stops it feels quite depressing because once you empty your head of all those thoughts then it lets all the mundane realities of life back in. 

Plus there's also a bit of a 'comedown' feeling when you go from having a rather high baseline of horniness due to this constant stimulation to something more like you'd expect a 56 year old man to have day to day...

On top of that, while the cut I accidentally inflicted on my poor cock seems to have healed, it's still surprisingly sore, and when you factor in the constant, draining hot weather we are experiencing here in the UK (yeah, I know it's worse in mainland Europe, but we're British, anything more than 20deg is too hot) and the ensuing lack of sleep (partly due to the weather, partly me trying to finish writing my story before the music stops) and yeah, I'm feeling a bit meh today!

But enough with the moaning, let's be positive! I've finished writing my new story, including the two extra chapters I needed to write (first drafts at any rate) and that's probably part of the reason why the constant 'creativity' has suddenly switched off, because to all intents and purposes it's done. What needs doing now is rereading, finessing, refining and checking. 

It's kind of funny, this story is so long that I don't even remember parts of it and I found myself reading one part yesterday and thinking 'I know she paddles him... but for what?' and then I get panicky thinking 'I've changed that here, but does that contradict something there?'. 

And when I look back at how it started I really had no idea it was going to go as far, or as long as it ended up. Because I really didn't plan this story out too much and even if I had it would have ended up longer because I would never have planned anything this long to start with.

Anyway, it's funny how inspiration strikes and how things come together almost by accident, which makes it fun for me too, cos I don't know where it's going either! 

This has been quite a ride, and I'm eager to see what reactions it gets on Literotica. I'm sure there will be good and bad. I can just imagine that some will think it 'cliched' in parts, because it does follow certain 'tropes' but then I can totally imagine comments complaining if I went a different way that the story would be better if you made 'this' choice.

But while it is 'cliched' in places, I also think it's quite inventive in other parts and there are some scenes that will be unexpected - Amy's comedy breakfast with Martina for one. I thought it was really funny but Mistress didn't exactly crack up when she read it, oh well. 

Hopefully it won't be too much longer until I can share it with you.

I don't want to speak too soon but it looks like I might win Milovana 'Tease of the Month' this month, I'm two votes ahead with a few hours left to run... hopefully the site will crash again (like it did yesterday) and no one will be able to vote me down! 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment