Sunday, 26 July 2026

A Little Accident, and Not the Fun Kind!

Annoyingly, I managed to cut myself last night during an 'intimate grooming' procedure. This produced a very small but persistent trickle of blood which proved difficult to stem, but I resorted to the old trick of applying a small square of tissue and it worked. Even so still this morning it doesn't take much for the 'wound' to start bleeding again, being that the 'wound' is on the side of my cock and liable to involuntary stretching and irritation. Gah!

This was unfortunate as Mistress had expressed to me that she wished me to worship her pussy this afternoon and that presumably (but not definitely) meant that I would be teased too. Given my 'condition' I told Mistress earlier that that wouldn't be possible, but of course I was still eager to worship her and make her cum.

Yesterday morning I woke up with a raging hard on and being a weak and feeble slave I gave it a few strokes before I got out of bed. As I am required to inform Mistress of any such infractions within three days I wrote this in the punishment book before I had a shower and when I came out I saw Mistress who mentioned that she had seen that there was a 'punishment to take care of'.

I was quite pleased to hear this because I did wonder if she'd put it off til another day, which there really is no reason to - after all, she could perfectly well punish me, have me lick her to orgasm and then decide to unlock me, so that was positive. My punishment did seem unduly lenient though, Mistress really wasn't giving me much of a deterrent, but I guess she felt sorry for me.

Anyway, it's not my place to criticize Mistress's punishments (I really should be grateful!) and once she'd taken care of that she got on the bed and knelt next to where I was kneeling on the bed and we kissed for a while, my hand playing around her pussy and her gorgeous thighs (that was soooo hot) before she leaned against the pillows and had me worship her properly.

Mistress tasted wonderful as always and as usual being down between her thighs like that made me forget about everything else and totally de-stressed me. Making Mistress cum always puts me in a good mood, and after Mistress had had enough she pushed me away with her foot and I slid down the bed to start worshipping her beautiful feet. 

First of all I was holding both of Mistress's pretty feet together and kissing the tops, but eventually Mistress pulled one foot away leaving me to concentrate on one and giving me better access to her sole. I worshipped this foot for a while and then Mistress swapped them over. I was really enjoying myself and my cock started to get hard, and I thought - oh well maybe I was a little hasty there. But then when Mistress pulled her feet away completely and I got back on the bed I felt a sharp pain again and thought better of it!

Mistress then got on the bed and had me clean her beautiful pussy properly, I really love that she does that now, I absolutely love it. Really though the most efficient way for me to clean her properly would be for her to straddle my face like she does in the sessions. As hard as I try to clean her from the front and back as soon as she stands over me I can always see how wet she still is... not that I'm hinting or anything! 🤣

*****

I've done a fair bit or work on the big story today. I've printed and read the whole thing and covered the paper with red pen, noting things that need correcting, expanding or writing from scratch. There's still plenty to do before it gets published, but I'm definitely making headway now. I should think by next weekend it should be finished for sure.

But, you know.... that could change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment