Tuesday 27 June 2017

A Bit of a Strange One..

What a strange evening this has been… we were expecting to go to bed tonight but when I got home I had a headache and felt really tired, I was dozing in the car on the way home (I wasn’t driving) so after tea I decided to go and lie down for a bit. Our cat came up and kept me company for a bit, and I picked up a book I’ve printed of some of my stories. I read ‘Once a Month’ parts one and two and then went to sleep for about an hour.
When I woke up I felt quite odd, but intensely horny, almost, well not ‘almost’ at all, literally quivering with ‘need’. This doesn’t happen to me very often, but when it does I feel like Mistress could have me do whatever she wanted and I wouldn’t even question it. I must admit I love this feeling so much…
I quickly got out of bed and heard Mistress on the phone downstairs, I shaved and jumped in the shower, my head still slightly spinning, and when I got out of the shower I heard that she was still on the phone. You may think nothing of this, but we are not ones for long phone calls (or any phone calls really) so this was a little inconvenient!
After a few minutes I decided I would go downstairs and expecting Mistress to be sitting on the sofa I figured I would worship her feet while she finished her phone call. But when I got downstairs she was sitting at the dinner table, so much for that idea. Fortunately she finished her phone call quite quickly then and came over to see how I was feeling.
I told her I wanted to make her cum right now. I was still feeling pretty weird and probably looked like I felt pretty weird too. But Mistress came upstairs and I was in Heaven licking her gorgeous pussy until she came on my tongue.
I kind of got the feeling that Mistress didn’t think I was up for anything myself, and I was kind of in two minds about it given how sleepy and ill I had been feeling (maybe that should have been a red flag). But I was really hoping to be allowed to cum, so I slipped the rubber cock ring on, mindful of the last teasing I had, and Mistress started stroking my cock. She asked me if I’d come to any decisions yet about where I wanted to be allowed to cum.
Not really, although I had narrowed it down to three possibilities… but more than that it was hard to say. Mistress slapped my cock and balls quite a bit as I tried to think, and she warned me that time was running out. She even suggested that if I didn’t have an answer for her when the time came I might have to forfeit my voucher.
Over the last couple of days I hadn’t so much decided that I wasn’t going to choose cumming on her feet, as it had just taken a backseat in my thoughts, I’d only realised this today. The three places I was focusing on were on her breasts, on her pussy or in her mouth. I still didn’t know whether she would let me cum in her mouth, and I still couldn’t make a decision even though Mistress was stroking me quite hard and fast and clearly trying to edge me.
In my head, I thought that if I chose her breasts Mistress would stroke my cock and pump my cum out over them, most of the time when she’s teasing me she’s laying across me with her breasts quite close to my cock anyway, so that was my thought process there. I also thought then that she would then lean over me and let me lick them clean…
As Mistress continued to stroke me she got up on her knees and turned to face me, she looked so gorgeous and I really could barely think straight at this point. I could feel the edge approaching and looking at her gorgeous tits and pussy the thought of asking permission to cum in her mouth went completely out of my head.
I was caressing her gorgeous breasts as she stroked me and then realised I was getting close. I warned Mistress, still not entirely sure that this was THE moment, I was still thinking she might edge me and then tell me ‘not today’ like she did last time. But no, this was the moment and Mistress looked down at me sternly and said one word.
“Well?”
As I looked at her delicious, beautiful pussy I felt my cock pulse and yet I heard myself say ‘I want to cum on your tits’… completely oblivious to the fact that I hadn’t made clear to Mistress that I was hoping she would be pumping my cock at the vital moment. Instead Mistress said ‘You’ll have to do it’, and she lay down, squeezing her tits together as I got up onto my knees and started to stroke, or try to. I think the cock-ring was a mistake, my cock was so fucking hard and tight that with the cock ring on I could barely stroke it! And I was already regretting my choice and thinking why couldn’t I have said I wanted to cum all over her beautiful pussy… (Oh, fiddlesticks.)
Mistress seemed to think she was about to get blasted in the face given the expression on her face (and the way she was turning her head away), but in fact the cock-ring was doing a damn good job of making it hard for me to get any cum out of my cock! I mean there was a good bit, but there was a lot more that didn’t come out until I took the cock ring off later.
As soon as I finished cumming I bent down and started licking my cum off of Mistress’s skin, she said ‘Don’t waste a drop’, and I didn’t, I got every bit of cum that I’d managed to extract from my cock. Don’t misunderstand me, it was lovely, but… it wasn’t reallywhat I’d hoped for, and I really regretted not cumming on Mistress’s beautiful pussy again.
I really wish I’d explained to Mistress how I wanted to cum on her breasts beforehand, it’s my fault and deep down I knew this is how it would end up, because this happened before and I regretted it then too. The stupidest thing was even as I was looking at her gorgeous pussy I could hear myself saying ‘I want to cum on your tits’ and it was like – what, wait, why did you go and say that??? Damn!
Voucher’s are wonderful gifts, but… I think in future I need to a) make a decision in advance and stick to it, and b) make sure Mistress and I are both clear on exactly what I’m asking for.
I feel quite gutted now, because Mistress gave me a wonderful gift and because I chose badly it feels slightly wasted. If only I’d thought it through more carefully I would have loved to have had Mistress stroke me (perhaps with lube, given the tightness of the cock ring) and shoot over her gorgeous, sexy tits…
But I loved making her cum, that really was wonderful, and that’s the most important thing after all…

No comments:

Post a Comment