Friday 23 June 2017

Voucher Dilemma...

As I mentioned the other day, Mistress gave me one of her vouchers recently which means that ‘if’ she allows me to cum before the end of June (I’m assuming she will, but you never know) then I can choose where I get to cum.
Long time readers will be aware of these vouchers as I’ve had a few over the years. I don’t have any details of my choices, but I’ve definitely chosen to cum on Mistress’s beautiful feet more than a couple of times. I’m pretty sure at it’s root it’s a submissive thing, it’s not entirely unusual in Femdom/Cuckold stories or videos for the husbands ‘reward’ for licking his wife’s pussy clean to be to cum on her feet and lick them clean too.
Sure Mistress’s feet are gorgeous, but so are her breasts and other parts of her body, so there must be some reason why I am always drawn to cumming on her feet. It is always my default position, and it just depends whether I manage to persuade myself to change my mind before Mistress decides to let me cum.
I don’t know, there’s something about kneeling in front of your Mistress with her feet right in front of you, stroking your cock and knowing you are about to cum all over her feet and lick them clean. It gives you an intense and particular feeling of submissiveness that you don’t really get any other way. Perhaps because you know it’s something ‘normal’ people don’t do, ‘normal’ people probably cum on their wife’s breasts or ass, maybe even their pussy or legs, but not their feet (okay maybe they don’t lick them clean, but…).
The only thing about cumming on Mistress’s feet is that it’s kind of awkward for her to do it, so it tends to be that I have to jerk myself off, which I don’t mind except that when I start to cum I tend to slow down or stop stroking too quick because it’s so intense and sometimes that can make it almost like a ruined orgasm. This is pretty much what happened last time when I was allowed to cum on Mistress’s gorgeous ass, but again it’s a bit hard for her to do it… but then again, the fact that I am having to do it myself definitely does add to the ‘submissive’ side of it.
And the time before that I think it was, I was chose to jerk off over Mistress’s beautiful pussy, that was pretty awesome – it was a huge load as well and to see it dripping down Mistress’s sexy pink lips was so hot… I kind of wanted to spatter her inner thighs at the same time (Mistress’s thighs are so sexy, I absolutely adore them) but that didn’t really work out too well. I would absolutely want to try that again.
I was slightly confused last time I had a voucher because just before I used it Mistress was stroking my cock and running through the possible options for me, and one of the options she suggested was to cum inside her. This confused me, because as I understood it I’m not allowed to ask for or initiate penetration, so I couldn’t really ask to cum inside her… could I?
Part of me would really love to cum inside her and then lick her pussy clean, but the thing with that is I know it will happen sooner or later, so it seems a bit of a waste to use a voucher on it, much as I would like to.
So it’s a bit of a dilemma to say the least, on the one hand I really want to cum on Mistress’s feet, but at the same time I want that really intense release that you only really get when someone else is in control and who keeps pumping your cock hard as you cum.
Actually the thought occurred to me last night when Mistress was teasing my cock that I would really, really love to cum while we were kissing. I can’t remember the last time that happened, or indeed if it ever has… how odd. I really, really love kissing Mistress when she’s stroking my cock, especially like last night when my cock was like rock, soooo good! ðŸ™‚
Oh well, I guess I don’t have too long to wait to see if I get to cum before the end of June, maybe it will happen this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment