Friday 23 June 2017

A Question from a Reader

Pete said: I just wondered, I hope you don’t mind me asking this question. Wuold you let your Mistress piss on you or in your mouth? I have done this once and it made me feel very submissive
Hi Pete, thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to ask your question, we always appreciate questions!
First of all, let me say, that Mistress would most probably find the idea of this pretty gross, so it’s a moot point, because she would never want to. Then again I suppose you could argue that she never thought she’d want to control my orgasms… but, still… I sincerely doubt it.
That said, and in answer to your question, it’s not something I’ve ever been that bothered about, it doesn’t disgust me in the slightest, but nor is it something I desperately want to do. I think it’s something that I can only see being erotic in a D/s situation, in and of itself I think it would be pretty ‘Meh!’, but say if Mistress became a lotmore dominant and wanted to do it, I wouldn’t object.
I think, like a lot of things, once you’ve done it once and got over the mental hurdle it would become almost normal. Like eating your own cum for example… strangely I think I’d much rather she pissed in my mouth than on me. I’m not sure why, I guess I’m very orally fixated, I love licking her pussy and ass, I love to taste her body… so it sort of makes sense to me.
Whenever this subject comes up I always think about this small part of a story I read once, I haven’t read the story as a whole for a long time, but I probably will now. It’s called ‘She Expects that I Obey Her’ and it’s by an author called ‘wants2bsub’ you can read it on Literotica HERE
This excerpt is taken from chapter three, and I don’t know, there’s just something about this bit that struck me. It’s worn off a bit now, but the first few times I read this it had a distinct effect on my cock!
I hand Jenny a towel and stand waiting for her instructions. She looks down at my boxers and reminds me that this is not the uniform she had prescribed. I go back to the closet and remove the boxers. I then reached into my dresser to pull out a stainless steel and leather cock ring. I fasten it around the base of my cock and balls. This is to be the only thing I wear tonight.
I go back into the bathroom and see Jenny sitting on the toilet to urinate. I grab her some squares of toilet paper and stand waiting for her to finish. She looks at me, takes the toilet paper, and throws it on the ground in front of me.
“I think we are beyond this.” She stands with her legs spread slightly. For the first time ever she has me lick clean the urine that was left on her pussy. “Next time, I’ll just piss right in your mouth,” she says as she lifts herself away from me and walks to the sink. “You’d like that wouldn’t you?”
I nodded. It was undeniable that I would like that. I liked everything that she was doing to humiliate me. The rapid acceleration of my submission to her was something that I had started out trying to fight, but I quickly surrendered and was becoming more and more the deeply submissive, obedient husband she demanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment