Tuesday 20 June 2017

Commenting on the Comments...

My recent post on Literotica, the story ‘Slutty Penny’ (which Mistress R loved by the way), has garnered a ridiculous number of comments. In the 24 hours since it was added to the site it has received 49 comments, which makes it my second most commented on story (at least since I changed names in 2011 anyway).
I thought I’d highlight a few of them here.
Anonymous said: Just some abusive husband and a slut, nothing remotely interesting or erotic here.
Anonymous said: 1* – Stupid shit.
Anonymous said: 1* – I agree it’s garbage.
JJ said: Unlike the other Anon’s I thought this was great, she needed to understand he doesn’t take her fucking around with others. Apart from the fact he didn’t get the phone and relieve her of the burden of waiting for the toyboy to ring I thought his reaction to the potential cheating was nipped firmly in the bud.4*
Anonymous said: This borders on non-con or stupidity. I’m not sure which, but either way it wad definitely over-the-top abuse of the wife.There was nothing sexy or erotic about this mess. He treats his wife like a dog. You think that’s interesting. Many women would have called the police and reported him. And the dialogue felt like a horny teenager wrote it. 1*
Twenty Seven said: Appalling. This is a story about someone too cowardly to take on the man harassing his wife but perfectly prepared to beat her up at considerable length. Furthermore it perpetuates the corrosive myth that women like to be treated this way. 
This story was posted in the ‘Loving Wives’ section of Literotica, which may or may not have been the wrong section, but it’s interesting to note that the only two stories of mine which are sitting at sub 4.00 / 5.00 were posted in this section. On the one hand, for some reason you get lots and lots of views (24,500 in 24 hours) but the vitriol and abusive comments are to be expected. It’s almost as though people read stories looking to be outraged… like the ones who commented on ‘Everything has a Price’ – but who were so appalled by it, they were still reading and commenting on chapter 12…
Some people just love to troll I suppose.
Truth be told most of the other comments are just bitching and infighting between various commenters who obviously treat this as a hobby. But at least there was one supportive comment.
The only one that annoyed me a little bit was the one that said my dialogue sounded like it was written by a horny teenager. I don’t consider myself a great writer, but in terms of the standards of Literotica I’d like to think I’m above average (there are some SHITTY writers on Literotica), so that annoyed me a little. But then I’m not going to lose any sleep over it either.
Speaking of sleep, that’s something that’s been in short supply here the last couple of days. We’ve had a very hot spell, by UK standards anyway. Yesterday it was 31C which is very unusual here, anything over 26C in the UK is HOT, we Brits do not do hot weather well at all.
Consequently Mistress R and I have been laying around grizzling about the heat and generally being irritated by it. Today it was a bit cooler (although were I work it was about 29C, whereas at home it was 25C) and there was a nice breeze. So Mistress and I took advantage of this brief respite and Mistress had a lovely orgasm on my tongue.
Unfortunately I felt suddenly quite ill afterwards, perhaps a combination of lack of sleep, being hot all day and the heat of having my face pressed between Mistress’s gorgeous thighs, which rather put a damper on things as far as teasing was concerned.
And tomorrow looks likely to be back to insanely hot buggering levels of hotness again, so will be a complete write-off no doubt. Fortunately, after that it’s supposed to settle down to more normal levels of heat, I really bloody hope so.
I have another story to post soon, I just need to tweak it a little more I think. It has some similarities to ‘A Parting Gift?’ (which is still not up on Literotica yet), but I think it’s quite a bit better, and certainly contains more ‘sex’ than that story did.
I’m quite pleased, because I said I wanted to write at least four stories this year, and having got to May not having written any, I’ve since written four (plus transcribed and reworked an old story) so if nothing else I’ve achieved my aim, which is great.
Also, Mistress did a good bit of work on the Male Chastity letter last night, and we will certainly be putting that together in the near future. I think she’s done a good letter, but it’s missing some things that I think need saying. I’m thinking maybe the letter could be in the format of me introducing the idea and then passing over to her to get over the woman’s point of view. We’ll see…

No comments:

Post a Comment