Sunday 7 October 2018

Another Fortnight Passes...

Hello my friends… well I did say things were going to be very busy for us didn’t I? Thankfully, we’ve driven to the four corners of the country now and finally things can get back to normal. As you can see from the top right hand corner of the blog I was allowed to cum on the 1st of October, and it was awesome.
Mistress has been having some amazing orgasms lately, the one on the 1st was great but the one before that was something else, it seemed to go on and on… I was super impressed. 🙂
Then last Monday, Mistress was stroking me as usual and she asked me if I wanted to cum, and if so did I want to cum on her breasts? Unsurprisingly I was enthusiastic about that idea, and so Mistress laid back on the bed and told me to take over stroking. It felt great to stroke and cum on Mistress’s gorgeous tits, it wasn’t a ‘violent’ eruption but there was still plenty of it – as I realised when I started licking it up! As usual for a few days afterwards I was craving the taste of cum/release… but it seems to have settled down a bit now.
There seems to be a bit of a pattern emerging this chastity year… so far I’ve been allowed to cum (properly) in April, but not May, June, but not July, August, but not September and October… so I guess I’m probably not going to be cumming again until December!

Well, as you can see three quarters of 2018 is now behind us and I have written a grand total of nothing, nada, jack shit… I did post some rewrites of earlier stories on Literotica (to the usual mixed reactions) a while back, but a far as new stuff goes I have failed miserably.
Last year I think I gave myself a target of writing four stories and I wrote about ten, so this year I planned for six. Well, time’s running out… and given the infrequency of my postings here I have my doubts. It’s not for lack of ideas either, I’ve had plenty of moments of inspiration (which mostly went unrecorded, although I think I did make notes for two stories which are probably on my laptop somewhere) it just hasn’t translated into actions.
I think this may be partly due to obscene number of episodes of America’s Next Top Model we’ve watched this year… maybe we need to curb our consumption of crap and do something a bit more productive instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment