Monday 22 October 2018

Extracting Every Last Ounce of Pleasure...

One thing that’s changed over the years when I make Mistress cum, is that nowadays I keep licking her delicious pussy even after she’s cum and Mistress seems to like that. I know she gets more sensitive, so it’s a very different kind of licking, much more gentle – in fact as delicate as I can really, and from the little moans she makes I hope it means she is extracting every last bit of pleasure from her orgasm.
Obviously this is my main aim, since I am only allowed to cum occasionally Mistress’s orgasm is both of our main focus, as it should be, and obviously I never want to stop licking her anyway, if I had my way we’d just start all over again – but Mistress is kind of a ‘one cum at a time lady’, so… the least I can do is make sure she gets to enjoy her one orgasm for as long as possible and to the fullest extent possible. Plus it means I get to enjoy the sensation of her gorgeous pussy on my tongue for a little while longer too, which is awesome! 🙂
Mistress had another fantastic orgasm tonight, and it looks like there’s a very good chance we can get her into double figures again this month since we’re already up to eight with nine days left to go (Jun/Jul/Aug were all double figure months, but Sep dropped off a bit). Even with my double orgasm this month, we’re still averaging a ratio of 13:1 which is pretty impressive and I’ve still had nearly twice as many ruins as I have proper orgasms this chastity year.
Mistress read my last post earlier and she found it somewhat amusing that my last double orgasm was last October. We both think it may have something to do with her feeling more ‘benevolent’ due to it being the month when both my birthday and our wedding anniversary fall… it seems like it might have something to do with it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment