Sunday 28 October 2018

Changes Are a Comin...

As you’re probably aware, I’ve struggled a bit with this blog this year – and so it is my intention to make some big changes in the next few months with a view to revitalising it and firing my own enthusiasm in the process.
I had a rather depressing experience the other day where I decided to catch up on the blogs I follow in my sidebar and realised that most of them had either been removed or hadn’t been updated in months. It’s such a shame, and I don’t want my blog to end up like that, so changes are a coming. It’s possible that I’ll regret it when I realise how much work I’m creating for myself, which is why I’m not anticipating a quick change, I’m hopeful that if I do a bit here and there then I can have everything sorted by the 1st of Jan, so we can start 2019 on the right foot.

This weekend Mistress and I went to see our friends for the evening and stayed the night, which is always good Unfortunately on Friday night we both slept absolutely terribly badly, in fact I think Mistress got just 2 hours sleep. This rather put the mockers on any chance of any sexy fun on Saturday, but on Sunday morning when we woke up Mistress did make a quick move on my cock, but finding it soft (ironically I had been hard earlier and afterwards – typical) she decided to ignore it and instead sat on top of the duvet next to me in her T-shirt and panties.
For some reason she decided to lay back across the bottom of my legs and I manoeuvred my right hand under her T-shirt and started caressing her breasts. Feeling cheeky, I lifted her T-shirt up so I could see both her gorgeous breasts in the dimly lit room, they looked amazing and she looked so fucking sexy. There’s definitely something in that idea of being ‘more naked’ when you have some clothes on than none, and I do find that particular look very hot indeed.
All the time she lay there letting my fondle her my cock was hard, but it remained untouched and we eventually got up and went downstairs to wait for our friends to get themselves out of bed.

Someone at Milovana has woken up and it looks like they’re now doing all the ‘Tease of the Month’ polls for the last six months… well so far they’re doing May and June, and I have one Classic tease listed in the June poll, but I’m in third place at the moment. Oh well, I still got nominated I guess so that’s something.

No comments:

Post a Comment