Sunday 21 October 2018

My Second Orgasm This Month!

Last night Mistress and I were in London seeing a band called Solar Fake, it was a great gig but it was pretty busy and we ended up standing on these very narrow steps at the side of the venue, which was uncomfortable for both of us (albeit we got a fantastic view) but extra bad for me with my nerve damage and by the end of the night my foot was completely numb. It was a late night and we slept quite late this morning, but unfortunately my foot is still feeling the after effects.
The problem is this ‘numbness’ isn’t solely restricted to my foot, and also affects the amount of sensation I have in my groin quite a lot too, which can be problematic for me. So anyway, this afternoon Mistress and I had a little Siesta and Mistress had a lovely orgasm on my tongue – she was super wet and I wondered if I might be allowed to be inside her for the first time in ages. Honestly, I can’t actually remember the last time I was inside her, it’s been that long.
But I had a feeling I wasn’t going to be getting super hard with my foot feeling the way it was, but then I got really hard on Friday when I wasn’t really expecting it, so I thought maybe I might surprise myself. Unfortunately I didn’t and while I did have enough sensation that it felt amazing when Mistress was sucking my cock, I knew I wasn’t as hard as I’d have liked to be.
So I was kind of surprised when Mistress decided she wanted me inside her, but I figured she’s got more of a handle on how hard I actually was because I couldn’t feel it. It’s hard to explain, it’s like I can feel surface stimulation to a reasonable degree, but I can’t really feel my cock as a whole. I can’t actually 100% be sure if I’m hard or not, which is very strange and thankfully it’s only like that some of the time, it would really suck if that was a permanent situation!
Besides, I wasn’t going to turn down the chance to be inside Mistress’s gorgeous pussy, even if I wasn’t actually going to be able to feel it that much. But there was a hesitation in my voice when Mistress asked me if I wanted to be inside her. Part of me wanted to tell her it probably wasn’t the best idea, but like I said – it had been a long time, so what else was I going to do. I was hoping it might help me push paste the lack of feeling and help me get harder (although since I didn’t know how hard I actually was I don’t know how that would have worked) but unfortunately it didn’t.
I must have been reasonably hard for Mistress to even attempt riding me, and I’m reasonably sure I was actually inside her – though I couldn’t honestly swear to it. But in any case the intimacy was wonderful and she seemed to be enjoying it…
I begged her to take her bra off so that I could see her gorgeous breasts as she rode me, and that really was lovely for me – Mistress’s breasts are sooooo gorgeous, I love them to bits, and I used my hands to caress them lovingly as she slide up and down my half hard(?) cock.
Eventually Mistress lifted off and slipped her hand around my cock, then turned round to stand over me, she leaned forward to keep pumping my cock and my eyes gazed up at her beautiful pussy and ass, but before I could even think about begging to be allowed to worship her sexy asshole I was flying headlong towards the edge.
Panicking slightly I warned Mistress, although in truth I’m sure it was already far too late – I was going to ruin no matter what she did. Unfazed, Mistress continued pumping my semi-hard cock and told me to cum. which I did almost immediately and quite violently!
I wasn’t expecting to be allowed to cum today, not least because I haven’t been allowed to cum more than once in a calendar month since…. last October – believe it or not! Wow, I did not realize it had been that long! While it was lovely to cum again, I can’t help but be a little frustrated about the problem with my nerve damage. I was so fucking hard on Friday as well. Aaargh!
Still, it was absolutely wonderful feeling her cum and tasting her delicious, wet pussy, and I loved having her on top of me and being able to gaze upon her spectacular breasts, pussy and ass, even if I wasn’t really able to feel all that much below the waist…
And I should keep in mind that yes it sucks that I have this nerve damage, but it could have been so much worse if my operation hadn’t gone as well as it did. All I can really do is manage it, but when you end up standing perched on a tiny ledge for an hour like we were it was never going to end well. At least we could get up there though, because otherwise we probably wouldn’t have seen a great deal at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment