Saturday 20 October 2018

Um Yeah...

I’ve really struggled to keep this blog going this year, partly because I have a new and unrelated blog which takes up a lot of my time, partly because all the ‘sex’ blogs I follow seem to have gone awfully quiet and so I’m perhaps not as inspired as I might be and partly… well, there just hasn’t been much to say this year.
So far this year we’ve managed just three Femdom sessions (Jan, Feb and Aug) which is a bit depressing, that’s probably the worst it’s ever been since we started this blog. But there are reasons for that, one of which I guess is that we’re getting older! 🙁
But still, my balls are getting slapped pretty much every single time I get teased now – which I love, and Mistress lets me worship her ass fairly often too, but there’s definitely something ‘other’ about our sessions which doesn’t translate to the everyday.
I must admit I’ve been pretty lax about my eating this Summer, and yeah that’s another thing that has really fucked us over this year – the heat. We do not like or function well in what (in the UK) is termed unusually warm. Anything over 23 degrees and we are a bit fed up, anything over 25 degrees and we’re full on grumpy, any more than that we just shut down pretty much.
So it’s back to the Slimming World diet, which is fine – although one thing I won’t be doing is following the bread thing. I’m not counting bread, it’s bollocks. You can’t say to me this bread is okay but this bread is ‘sinful’, they should at least give you a credit for the shitty bread you didn’t eat – you know what I mean? The only reason (and the woman at Slimming World told me this) that they want you to eat the bread they do is because it’s got a certain amount of fibre in it, but I eat All Bran every morning so I’m getting more than enough fibre as it is, so fuck that. I don’t mind counting Mayonnaise, that’s fair enough, no problem with that at all. But a few slices of (the wrong) bread a week isn’t going to make any difference. Maybe it makes a difference if you’re trying to lose your last three pounds but I will worry about that when I get to that point.
The way I see it, the bread thing is my one major objection to the SW diet, and if I follow that rule to the letter then I know I won’t stick to it for more than a few weeks. So by bending that one rule I feel like it’s more likely to work in the long run, and that’s got to be a good thing.
Still, I’m sure you didn’t come here to read about what I think about the vagaries of the Slimming World diet… so what can I tell you?
Well last night I licked Mistress’s delicious pussy and teased her ass with my finger until she came – such a glorious feeling – and then kissed her feet for a few minutes before it was my turn. Mistress got me very hard, surprisingly hard actually – which was nice! 🙂
My balls were slapped and my cock stroked while I closed my eyes and thought about how good Mistress tight little asshole would feel pressed against my probing tongue… that usually seems to help keep my cock hard. Mistress was kind enough to edge me twice, and I was feeling so horny still that I really wanted her to slap my balls extra hard – but somehow the words didn’t want to come out of my mouth. 🙁
It’s amazing how hard I seem to be able to take my balls being slapped when I’m really hard and horny, somehow it just doesn’t register as pain… it feels great! But I know that if I wasn’t really into it then it would just hurt. But last night I think I could have took some really good whacks. 🙂
You know, it’s hard to find stuff to write about when things are stable. If you’re embarking on some new twist or adventure it’s easy to churn out the posts. If we suddenly started using a cage or something there would be a lot to say, but as it is things have been fairly static for a while. I’m not complaining and I’m certainly not bored, but it doesn’t make for great copy.
So what else?
Well, I still haven’t actually written a single word of fiction this year, so that’s not very good. I’m hoping that now the nights are getting darker and there’s less distractions (we’ve been to four gigs this month – one of which was in a different country, and had three celebration meals out) I can start knuckling down and getting on with it. I haven’t even been thinking of ideas because I know there’s no point. I already have plenty of ‘ideas’ in the bank, and innumerable stories already on Literotica I could add to.
Actually it still rather surprises me how often I get messages from people asking if I’m going to write more chapters for a certain story, and sometimes it’s stories that are ten years old. It seems a bit much to expect someone to carry on a story that’s that old, I mean I can’t even remember some of these stories myself! Actually I have been known to find hard copies of stories and not even know for sure if I wrote it or not! Sometimes I can tell my own style but sometimes I’m pretty sure I did but since I have no memory of it I can’t then really publish it as my own – just in case.
There’s one story I wrote (‘Once a Month’) which I did continue twice, at three yearly intervals… and that’s one that people still ask me about. I might just do chapter 4 in 2020, just to be consistent. 🙂
Right, well that’s enough for now, I have to go and weigh my mayonnaise (no really, that’s not a joke) I literally have to weigh it so I know how many ‘Syns’ it is. Roll on Christmas eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment