Last night Mistress had her eleventh orgasm of the month, which was absolutely wonderful for both of us and after I worshipped her gorgeous feet for a while she had me clean her again. I am so happy that she is making that a regular thing, I just love getting every drop of that delicious pussy juice and I'm so pleased that she's now had 40 orgasms over the last four months, that's like 2013-16 levels! I really hope we can keep that going for the rest of the year and beyond.
Despite the fact that I didn't want any teasing (due to my cock still not being quite healed after my stupid grooming accident) it was the perfect way to combat my post creative slump (and the decline in horniness that goes along with it). It's weird, when I'm writing like that I 'know' I'm in this hyper-sexual state, where Mistress could literally make me do anything she wanted with very little resistance, but you don't realise how deep it is until you come out of it.
I have to admit I am missing that feeling, but I appreciate you can't live like that constantly, if nothing else it would become 'normal'. But it's nice to know at my age I can still slip into that kind of altered-state without the use of chemicals!
Last night Mistress asked me how my 'wound' was healing and I told her that it was getting better but it was still a bit tender. I reassured her that I still wanted to make her cum though, and she said 'Great, if you're okay to do that'. Then a few seconds later she remembered she wasn't supposed to say things like that anymore and said 'No, you will be eating my pussy.'
The more I think about my new story the more I think it's kind of clear that Rick is an exaggerated version of 'me', a submissive male who wants his wife to be less playful and more dominant and strict with him... but at the same time it's kind of a cautionary tale; the classic 'be careful what you wish for' story in a way. At least I don't really need to worry about Mistress cuckolding me with BBC and sending me videos of her getting gangbanged in Japan.
Oops, bit of a spoiler there... 🤣
Anyway, last night I was trying to edit the last two chapters of my story (and literally falling asleep while I was doing it) so about midnight I decided I needed to go to bed. I headed off to the spare bedroom (still too hot to sleep in the same bed at the moment) and tried to get to sleep. I'm not sure if I did or not but when Mistress came up the stairs sometime later I heard her and woke up incredibly hard. As I heard her brushing her teeth I debated getting up and asking for permission to touch my cock (which seems a lot better now all of a sudden) but in the end I didn't... though I kind of wish I had now.
Perhaps if I had I wouldn't have touched it this morning... but who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment