Last night Mistress and I were out until late visiting her cousin. We got home about 1:30am and I wanted to go to bed as soon as possible because last time we ended staying up until 3:30 and I felt like crap the next day. So I went to bed about 2am and Mistress stayed up for another hour or more and when she came to bed I was awake and hard.
Again I didn't really expect anything to happen, but I gently squeezed Mistress's ass when she got into bed and to my surprise she turned over and reached out to touch my cock. The next few minutes were absolutely amazing. I was kind of on my back but not quite and Mistress was right up behind me so she was almost reaching around me with her right hand (instead of using her left like last time).
Mistress teased me so softly and gently, it was gloriously frustrating and I loved every second of it. To be honest I was pretty close pretty quick so the slow, gentle teasing prolonged things but again it didn't take long before I was worrying about cumming without permission and my breathing was laboured.
Inevitably there came a point where I had to tell her I was close, but secretly I hoped she would just continue this torturous teasing and push me over the edge with the lightest touches imaginable. I really hope that happens one day, but not this time. Mistress pulled her hand away and I let out a whimper (I really did...)
"Do you want to be allowed to cum?" she asked.
As much as I love being in chastity, I don't think I have ever or will ever say no to that, especially when I feel like I'm a feather touch away from emptying my balls.
Hearing my response, Mistress reached over and turned on the light, then pushed the covers back, before sitting up and stroking me properly. It was odd, because even though I felt like I was one touch from cumming, it took longer than I expected for her to make me cum. And even when I started to cum it felt like there was no actual 'cum' in evidence.
Mistress kept stroking, stopping, stroking, stopping, which was kind of like 'P.O.T.' because my cock was really sensitive even though I hadn't actually ejaculated anything at this point. Eventually her persistence paid off though and my cum spattered onto Mistress's hand and up her arm, which she fed to me.
The orgasm itself was great (if a little odd) but the teasing before it was out of this world. I fucking love that super light, torturous, ultra-frustrating kind of teasing, especially in the middle of the night for some reason.
After we got cleaned up I snuggled against Mistress's back for ages, I think I woke up about 5:30 and realised I was still holding her, it was lovely. Lovely to feel so close to her and lovely to finally be able to sleep together again.
We woke up about 9:30 and Mistress got up, leaving me in bed for a few minutes. I rolled onto my back and immediately started to think back to the events of the night before, and in response my cock went from soft to rock hard in about 15 seconds. So I thought I better get up quick before I get myself in any trouble! 🤣
*****
chevytruckuu has commented on your story Katrina Enjoys Her Cuckold Slave
“This story was FABULOUS in that it incorporated the intense fantasy in a marital relationship. They were just play acting - and that was credible. I have come to really dislike the cuckold/femdom genre. The women were just too cruel and the men were ridiculous simps. Realistically, I don't think any of the standard cuckold/femdom stories were even remotely realistic or credible, or at least, I hoped they were not. Great for fantasizing but a relationship destructive device in real life.”
After my little flurry of activity a couple of months ago, I'm still receiving lots of comments (and not just on the recent stories, clearly some people are discovering my back catalogue too). And while there are some obviously dumb people out there who read what are obviously 'cuckold' stories seemingly for the sole purpose of commenting how awful they are, there are some genuine comments that are more nuanced and generally follow the same basic message....
Basically, I loved this story until you brought in the third person. It was great when it was a fantasy.
Or...
Why does every chastity story end up turning into 'cuck-shit'.
Leaving aside the obvious question mark of why someone would read a story with the world 'cuckold' in the title when they 'really dislike the cuckold/Femdom genre', I'll tell you why it so often goes from chastity/Femdom to cuckolding. Because it's hard to write good Chastity stories. Very hard.
Adding in Femdom gives you something more to play with, but adding in cuckolding makes it a lot easier. That doesn't mean it's easy to write a 'good' story, but it's easier to write something, because trying to write more than 5000 words about pure chastity is a challenge.
Of course in the real world chastity doesn't automatically lead to cuckolding, not least because the basic premise is that 'the husband's cock is locked up so OF COURSE the wife needs 10" of black cock to keep her satisfied', and that just isn't the case for many women.
So much so in fact, that I'm contemplating writing a new story that is a completely 'cuckolding' free... or perhaps one where the cuckolding is with another woman. Perhaps because the woman doesn't enjoy 'penetration' (something the Literotica commentors cannot fathom in the slightest by the way, they are all convinced the key to every woman's pleasure is getting 'railed' by big cocks).
It's funny, I remember years ago there was this little essay on Literotica (that's a section of the site I've never really explored actually) that was really interesting and insightful. The basic premise being 'It ain't about the dick'. Basically explaining fairly eloquently that the majority of women's pleasure does not involve your cock. I wonder if I can find it again?
Here it is, It Ain't About The Dick
Of course, the people who need to read this are exactly the kind of people who wouldn't give it the time of day... maybe I should link it here somewhere so it's permanently accessible.
I'm also wondering whether I should present this story in the form of a diary? This would allow me to scoot past all the dreary bits and focus on writing the juicy bits. Perhaps it would need an introduction to set the scene and then just diary excerpts.... hmm, interesting.
Well, don't hold your breath. I keep trying to pick up my writing again and it just doesn't seem to be working at the moment. But then I did write/finish nine separate stories over the last couple of months so I clearly need some time to recharge the batteries.
Someone contacted me recently and asked if I would continue my story 'A Wife, Her Boss and Her Cuckold'. Of course it's always nice to hear that people enjoy your work and want more, so I thought 'Okay, I'll read it and see if I get inspired'. So I read it, and honestly I got nothing. My brain just isn't in that mode at the moment and I don't really know how to switch it back on, I guess I just have to wait for it to happen naturally.
No comments:
Post a Comment