Friday, 11 September 2026

She Just Grabbed the Cock Whip and Let Me Have It...

Earlier this evening Mistress and I enjoyed some time in bed together and while of course Mistress's orgasm was the highlight, it was also wonderful to feel the sting of the cock whip on my cock and balls once again. Because finally my infection has retreated to the point where I'm no longer concerned about aggravating things. Hurrah! Honestly I have missed it so much and by the time Mistress finished with me my cock was rock hard. 

Not only that, but Mistress also removed her bra before she came to bed so I was treated to the sight of her amazingly gorgeous breasts throughout. And she let me touch and kiss them too. What a wonderful Mistress and what a lucky slave I am too! 

Once Mistress had edged me and told me I was 'locked up' again, we lay next to each other and I told her how much I had missed her being able to hurt my cock and balls. And also how I still can't stop thinking about when she whipped my balls hard as a punishment for ruining without permission. It was intense and painful, but it still turns me on every time I think about it.

It's weird because part of me really wants to feel that again, but I really don't enjoy pain so I don't know why. Well I kind of do, I suppose. I think why that still turns me on so much was because of the matter of fact way that Mistress did it. She just grabbed the cock whip and let me have it, ten strokes without a pause, harder than she'd ever done before and then she just put the whip down and lay down next to me as if it was nothing. My God, how fucking insanely hot was that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment