Monday, 14 September 2026

What If I Say That I Will Let You See Them, But There Will Be No More Stroking Tonight...

Earlier this evening, after Mistress had cum on my tongue, she told me I was 'unlocked' and allowed me to choose a cock toy to put on. I chose the Oxballs Cocksling with the long ballstretcher part (probably my favourite toy of all, though I did try the Oxballs Cocksling Air the other day again, and that was better than I remembered it!) and Mistress soon teased me to hardness with delicate touches as we kissed.

Once I was hard, Mistress moved down the bed and took me into her mouth. What followed was several minutes of Mistress sucking on my cock and gently playing with my balls (which felt amazing) while my fingers teased the top of her ass crack (and while I dreamed of plunging my tongue into her insanely hot ass). Mmmm. So fucking good!

Eventually Mistress took me out of her mouth, stroked me several times and then sucked me some more. She did this a couple more times and then knelt up on the bed next to me. All day I'd been dreaming of worshipping Mistress's gorgeous ass and I was totally going to ask but seeing her kneeling up in front of me, her hand slowly pumping my cock and looking so incredibly sexy, I just had to ask her to allow me to see her amazing breasts.

I must admit there was the tiniest moment of regret, because as soon as the words came out of my mouth I pretty much knew I had blown any possible chance of getting my tongue anywhere near Mistress's delicious ass today, but still in that moment I really wanted her to remove her bra and allow me to feast my eyes on her amazing body properly, so that feeling was momentary, fleeting and quickly forgotten.  

Mistress let go of my cock and pondered my question a little, before asking me how much I really wanted to see them. Thinking she had finished her question I started to beg, but Mistress ignored my pleas and continued, adding "What if I say that I will let you see them, but there will be no more stroking tonight... only slapping?"

I agreed and Mistress first pushed her bra down to reveal her sexy nipples and then reached behind her back to undo the bra and take it off altogether. Mistress looked so gorgeous and I begged to be allowed to touch her. She leaned forward and allowed me to suck on her perfect nipples and tits before starting to slap my cock and balls.

Trapped in the Oxballs (and with the extra stretcher no less) my balls had zero free movement when she slapped them so it was pretty intense, but it made my cock rock hard (as it usually does) and Mistress switched between slapping my balls and slapping my cock several times before allowing me to suck on her breasts one last time.

"That's it for today," she said. "You are 'locked up' again now."

Mistress lay down next to me and allowed me to kiss her breasts a little more as we cuddled, my still hard cock rubbing against her thighs (completely accidentally of course). 

I really loved that Mistress made me choose to give up any more stroking today and suffer having my balls (in particular) slapped, for the pleasure of seeing her gorgeous body, that was so hot... and totally worth it too. She is so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment