Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Reflecting on Yesterday's Session...

I'm so pleased that we went ahead with yesterday's session, because it really gave Mistress the opportunity to try something different without feeling guilty about it being all about what she wanted (which it should be anyway of course)... I really hope she chooses to do that again in the future (and more than once), when my cock is not 'off limits' and aching to be touched. It would be so hot for me if my cock was rock-hard and Mistress deliberately 'chose' not to touch it, or just gave it the briefest, lightest touches now and again... just enough to keep it throbbing and desperate.

I really do like the idea of uncertainty, of not knowing how our sessions might play out. I mean Mistress doesn't usually touch my cock much for the first 15m of our sessions anyway so it would give her plenty of time to keep me guessing, and of course it doesn't have to be all or nothing, it can be whatever takes her mood at any point. I think I would quite enjoy it if she did everything but touch my cock, it would be super hot if she fucked my ass while refusing to touch my cock for example, or maybe made me stroke my cock to her instruction... perhaps while she played with my vibrating inflatable butt-plug (the one I bought in February 2025 and is still in the box - I hope the batteries haven't leaked!)

Yesterday Mistress mentioned that she's slowly 'getting the message' that when it comes to sex she can do whatever she wants with/to me, which is great to hear. I really do want her to feel that power and push me to prove my continued devotion to her. Whether that is through suffering pain for her, sexual frustration or acts of devotion is of course up to her, I just hope she believes me when I write things here, because everything I write here is sincere. Stories are stories, yes, and there is an element of fantasy there for sure, but if I say I would do something here then I really do mean it.


You may remember the other day I posted a couple of videos from YouTube that I found quite entertaining. I've watched a few more from that site and as I kinda feared those are definitely the best two I've come across so far. I also found another channel called 'The Cut' which is a bit lame really, but this video made me laugh because it's so fucking relatable. Specifically the part between 19:15 and 20:51.

Her expression is hilarious when they ask if he has a preference for her feet to be clean or dirty, and I loved the way the guy off camera says 'Why don't you just let him worship and take care of your feet then'. And his face right after that... so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment