Friday 18 August 2017

A Spectacular Evening!

Tonight Mistress had a really spectacular orgasm, and boy did I reap the benefits of that! πŸ™‚
I can’t remember where I read it, I think it may have been in ‘She Comes First’ (a very good book about the art of cunilingus) but it seems there is a collection of nerve endings at the base of the pussy (kind of like a South Pole clitoris) which is overlooked by most but seems to reward attention.
I’ve noticed since I’ve started teasing Mistress this way she’s generally been very responsive and the other night I allowed my fingers to move a little further South and to tease the skin between her pussy and ass. Mistress really seemed to like it and it reminded me how a long time ago I used to tease her ass with my finger when I was going down on her. I didn’t want to push it too far, so I just stuck with that…
Tonight I did the same thing but it was clear Mistress was really loving it and I decided to go a little further and ended up very gently just teasing Mistress’s asshole while I licked her clit. Well, to say it went well would be an understatement. Mistress had a pretty amazing orgasm and by the time she was done coming I was already getting hard just from being part of it. πŸ™‚
Usually Mistress lets me lick her pussy a little after she’s cum and then I kiss her feet while she lays back and relaxes a bit. I only got to kiss her feet for a few seconds before she scooted down the bed and had me lick her pussy again, and she was so wet…
The next thing she said was music to a man’s ears…. well, this man’s ears anyway.
“I want you to lick my ass.”
She got up and told me to lie on my back and then she grabbed my cock and started stroking it while she stood over me teasing me with the sight of her gorgeous ass. She still made me beg for it, but I didn’t mind, I’m always happy to beg to lick her asshole.
I probably got to lick her ass longer tonight than I ever have at one time, and I still wanted more. God knows how I managed to hold back, Mistress stroked me hard and fast and slapped my balls pretty hard too… it was utterly fantastic! When she finally edged me I begged to be allowed to worship her sexy ass one more time and she planted herself on my face once more, it was so awesome… it really was! πŸ™‚

I hope some of you followed the link to read the thread I posted about yesterday… it really is a brilliant account and well worth a read. I’m thinking I might ask the guy if he would mind if I collated all the posts into one piece and posted it here, because it’s so worth it. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment