Monday 7 August 2017

Daydreaming About Mistress's Gorgeous Ass...

Unexpectedly I had to take a long drive for work today, like a four hour round trip… and while I was mindlessly driving up the motorway, my thoughts inevitably drifting back to yesterday’s amazing Femdom session…
You know, there’s very little that can beat laying on your back and looking up while your gorgeous wife stands over you, leaning forward to expose her glistening, wet pussy and then reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart to expose her tight little hole. It really is an absolutely phenomenal and sexy as hell sight to see… especially when you know that any minute now she’s going to lower herself down and allow you to lick that beautiful ass! Mmmmmm… ๐Ÿ™‚
If you didn’t already get the message from my post yesterday, the session we had was awesome. It seems so long ago already, and I can’t wait for the next one. The only thing is, the day after a Femdom session always sucks, because no matter what happens it can’t be anything but an anticlimax after the day before…

You know, being that I’m home unusually early, as I’m typing this right now Mistress is downstairs in her cute little exercise shorts, working out… well, you never know. Today could be my lucky day. ๐Ÿ™‚

Literotica still haven’t posted my story, damn they are slow these days… it’s tough to know when the best time to post it is really, do you post it on a Tuesday and hope it gets put up on the Friday so that it gets lots of views at the weekend, or do you aim to get it up midweek when there’s less competition? I don’t know if it makes much difference really. I thought about posting it in ‘Loving Wives’ (being as it’s a story about a loving wife and all) but I decided against it, all that will happen is I’ll get a load of abuse and low scores so what’s the point, so it’s gone in ‘Fetish’.
If you haven’t read it yet, ‘Ready to Play’ is a story about a woman whose husband has been trying to persuade her to be dominant with him for years and how she finally takes the plunge and finally realises what she’s been missing! Who knows, maybe this would be a good story to show to a ‘reluctant’ partner, Mistress R loved it, and it’s quite female friendly I would say…

No comments:

Post a Comment