Saturday 26 August 2017

What Sort of Woman Prefers a Dildo?

So ‘Cruel to be Kind’ is up on Literotica, if you would like to vote you can do so by clicking HERE.
This story has already attracted one of the stupidest comments I’ve ever read:
Done at the first sentence. What sort of woman prefers a dildo to a live man. Idiotic!
Congratulations to this person, what an utter fuckwit. It’s hard to comprehend this level of stupidity. I’m afraid I did rise to the bait and suggested three reasons why..
  1. Dildos come in all shapes and sizes
  2. Dildos are always hard when required to be
  3. Dildos don’t come attached to morons like you
I also suggested this person read The Austin Dom’s post called ‘It Ain’t About the Dick’ that I linked to the other day.

Mistress and I had our first experience of a Victoria’s Secret store today, there was some nice stuff in there and Mistress got three pairs of sexy panties include one pair made for easy butt access – needless to say Victoria’s Secret has seriously gone up in my estimation. 🙂
I was quite impressed as well that they employed quite a large girl in the store, it would be easy for them to only employ ‘perfect’ shaped girls but having a larger girl in there surely encourages women of all shapes and sizes to come in and not feel excluded. So thumbs up to them.

Last night Mistress and I were at a concert which was attended by all sorts of alternative types, it was a very good night and Mistress and I really enjoyed the music and the people watching. After the show we drove back an hour to where we were staying for the night and before we went to sleep I kissed Mistress’s beautiful feet for a while. I love that she no longer says anything like ‘I wouldn’t kiss them if I were you’ (bearing in mind we’d been standing up at a concert all night), maybe she’s just accepted now that I really don’t care how sweaty her feet have been I still want to kiss them, or maybe, maybe she now thinks it shouldn’t matter since it’s my duty to kiss them. I hope it’s the latter. 🙂

Tomorrow it will be six weeks since my last real orgasm, we are still hopeful of having our next Femdom session then, I wonder what the outcome will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment