Saturday 12 August 2017

Ruined is the New Black!

After some brief teasing this morning (Mistress and I were staying over at our friends’ ‘Very Big House in the Country’ again…) today has flown past… after dinner we decided to watch a DVD that I bought absolutely ages ago but never got around to watching. Mistress is not a fan of sci-fi (in fact apart from the Alien films neither am I really) and so anything that even hints it might be sci-fi is a bit of a hard sell.
Ex Machina isn’t sci-fi, well I suppose technically it is… but only just (and probably not for much longer) and it certainly isn’t ‘space based’ which is the real problem here, and in the end Mistress really enjoyed it, in fact we both agreed it was probably the best film we’ve seen this year (along with Jake Gyllenhall’s Nightcrawler).
After the film was over Mistress and I headed up to bed for a while. Mistress tasted delicious and had another lovely orgasm on my tongue, after which I gave her pretty feet some attention with my lips. The added bonus of course was that while I was kissing her feet I could still see her beautiful, pink pussy right there in front of me. 🙂
Because I haven’t been feeling well this week, I haven’t had any proper teasing since last Sunday’s Femdom session. Mistress soon had me rock hard and began sucking my throbbing cock while I allowed my fingers to slide down and start to tease her ass. Just as my fingers made contact with Mistress’s tight little hole she started slapping my cock and balls, which made me even harder and then after a little more sucking Mistress started pumping my cock hard.
Amazingly, given that I haven’t cum since the 16th of July, I was able to hold back quite well, but inevitably eventually I had to warn Mistress that I was getting close. Mistress didn’t slow down a beat, but took her time telling me that she was going to let me cum. I was pretty sure that the moment I started to cum she was going to let go and sure enough I enjoyed another ruined orgasm, which Mistress fed to me from her fingers.
When I had leaked as much as I was going to leak I said ‘Thank you Mistress’, to which she again said ‘Isn’t there something else you want to tell me?’. I corrected myself by saying ‘Thank you for ruining my orgasm Mistress’ and she smiled and kissed me.
So now, for the first time I’m pretty sure, I’ve had more ruined orgasms in a chastity year than real ones… I wonder if that will still be the case come March 31st?

No comments:

Post a Comment