Tuesday 1 August 2017

She's Got the Look!

Last night, when I heard that Mistress was about to get into bed, I scooted up the stairs to kiss her feet before she went to sleep. Usually Mistress gets under the bedclothes and I kneel at the end of the bed and either push the bedclothes back to reveal her gorgeous feet, or alternatively just put my head under the covers to worship her toes while she reads a few pages of her book.
However, last night, Mistress didn’t get under the bedclothes, she lay on top of them and she didn’t pick up her book either. Instead she closed her eyes and got this really contented look on her face while I kissed her pretty feet and stole a few glances up at her gorgeous, naked body.
Of course, if I was ‘writing’ this scene, I would have had Mistress part her legs and idly allow her fingers to slip between her legs… but sadly, that didn’t happen. But still it was lovely to be able to see Mistress’s gorgeous body while I worshipped her sexy feet. ðŸ™‚
Tonight was even better, as we took the time to go to bed and despite it still being warm in our house the second you shut the windows, I managed to give Mistress a pretty damn good orgasm with my tongue. I never want to stop licking Mistress’s delicious pussy and I love that now Mistress allows me to gently lick her clean, and today she even put her hand on my chin to guide where she wanted to feel my tongue – that was hot! ðŸ™‚
Afterwards I slipped on my cock ring (the right one this time, the other one was another one that was too small really – hence the mild discomfort last time). Mistress soon had me hard and then she did something really cool, as she stroked my cock she started using her feet to rub my balls. Not only did this feel really good, but it looked super hot as well, and I loved how Mistress took on her incredibly hot ‘Mistress Face’ as she did this…
This is hard to describe, but I absolutely LOVE it, this picture of ‘Mistress Megan’ kind of conveys it, but it’s nowhere near as good. It would be easy to overplay it and ruin the effect, but Mistress R has this down perfectly. It’s a look of mild disdain, mixed with a little amusement, with a dash of evil. Something like that anyway… HOT!

Mistress stroked and slapped my balls a while, before I begged her to take off her bra and allow me to see her gorgeous breasts. Almost immediately she sat on my face for a few seconds, just so that I could wet her pussy a little, and then she sank down onto my hard cock. It felt fantastic to be inside her, and she rode my cock while I held her breasts and teased her nipples. She looked so gorgeous riding me, but inevitably she got off me and lay down next to me again, and the stroking resumed. Mistress’s foot got in on the action, this time she was pressing down on my balls a lot harder and this was much more intense, but really awesome at the same time!
Needless to say, there came a point where Mistress let go of my cock and called a halt to my teasing session. I asked Mistress if I could please taste her gorgeous pussy once more and she knelt up on the bed in front of me and pulled my head down between her legs. I can never, ever get enough of Mistress’s gorgeous pussy, I really can’t.
After that we lay on the bed together cooling off with the window open for a while… Tuesday nights don’t really get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment