Wednesday 23 August 2017

Eleven in Twenty Two...

I’m very happy to say that Mistress came again tonight, which means she’s cum eleven times in twenty-two days… that’s a very hard statistic to check, but I’m sure that hasn’t happened very often at all. Mistress is now on 747 orgasms since April 2011, it’s funny to think that when I started this blog I made sure to set up the orgasm page with four numbers, because it was clear that even though it was going to take a few years, eventually Mistress would reach the 1000’s… I’m not sure it was necessary to do the same with mine though, at the current rate (assuming this goes on indefinitely) it would take me about 74 years to get to 1000 orgasms. Well, that’s not going to happen is it, not least because I don’t really intend to live until I’m 121!
What is more interesting (not to mention plausible) is at what point might the ruinedorgasms overtake the real ones? At the moment it’s 113 vs 27, but this year has been the first where potentially I could end up with more ruined than real ones.. and after that who knows, maybe the real ones will diminish even further?
Part of me hopes so, crazy as it sounds…
One disappointing reality though is that it’s been over a year since I got to cum on Mistress’s gorgeous feet and lick them clean, that is so depressing and hard to believe actually, but it’s there in black and white – June 2016 was the last time. Still I had a couple of chances and I chose other places to cum, the first time I came all over her gorgeous pussy (which was a first and totally awesome) and the second time I came on her beautiful breasts.

Well I guess when you have limited chances to cum, and even less chances to choose where to cum, it’s going to take a long time for those chances to cum around again. But I would really, really love to taste my cum from her wonderful, sexy feet again… we can but hope I suppose! I guess in a way the waiting makes it more special – isn’t that the mantra of the chaste man after all?
I’m also happy to say that after Mistress had her orgasm she teased my cock wonderfully, although I wasn’t taking any chances and decided to slip the cock ring on just in case. Mistress took me to the edge and delivered some lovely slaps to my cock and balls, which makes me feel a bit better after the other night… but it’s hard not to rue such a missed opportunity or to forget how incredible Mistress looked lying back on the bed in front of me, teasing her pussy with her fingers….. because she looked absolutely gorgeous.
Not to mention of course, my disappointment that Mistress wanted me inside of her and I couldn’t give her what she wanted… that stings the most if I’m honest, much more than my disappointment for myself. I mean I know Mistress doesn’t get as much pleasure from my cock as she does from my tongue, that much is obvious, but I still want to give her everything she wants whenever she wants it, so this did upset me a bit…
Damn you stupid cock, I hope Mistress gives you a damn good thrashing come the next Femdom session, it’s no more than you deserve!!!
In my post the other day I mentioned how for me Mistress’s satisfaction is of utmost importance to me, and it truly is. It’s hard to put into words how much pleasure I get out of making her cum, all I can really say is there is nothing better. Of course I love being teased and I love being allowed to cum and lick it up and all that… and of course I love our Femdom sessions, worshipping Mistress’s gorgeous feet, having her sit on my face and fuck me in the ass with the strap-on, the pegs, the whips and paddles, all of those are wonderful of course… and nothing, but nothing makes me harder than worshipping Mistress’s gorgeous ass.
But if I had to choose between making Mistress cum and any kind of pleasure for myself, I know which I would choose. I just love it, and I really love it when she’s finished cumming and she’s lying back looking completely satisfied, with her eyes closed and her mouth just a little open, her chest gently rising and falling as she breathes… she looks sooooo beautiful then. Just phenomenal.
I must admit one of the things which drew me to chastity in the first place was an article I read in Forum magazine (sadly missed) which espoused the benefits of putting the emphasis on the woman’s pleasure and focusing the male on that. One of the people interviewed in the article was getting on a bit and he was quite realistic about the fact that he knew his ability to have ‘vanilla’ sex was diminishing with age and he said chastity was a way to prolong their sex life and keep his wife satisfied. I hope we’re all still keeping our wives satisfied when we’re old and decrepit, wouldn’t it be wonderful to be old and grey and celebrating Mistress’s 5000th orgasm since chastity began? 🙂

Mistress read my posts last night, notably the one about me winning tease of the month on Milovana. I heard her clicking through the tease and I can’t help but wonder what she made of it… she said I’d never mentioned making them before, which I probably haven’t seeing as I can’t see it being of much interest to her. But I have definitely posted about when I have published new teases on here, so it’s not like I was being secretive or anything…
To be honest I hadn’t made one for a long, long time and my prime motivation for that one was to use it as a promotional tool for the blog (I put the blog address on the last page), which worked incredibly well bringing in 3,100 views on one single day (the current record for the blog). Before that I had kind of decided to retire from writing teases and I don’t know if I’ll ever bother to do another one either, but you never know. It might be worth doing them now and again just to spread the word about my blog. Which is kind of how I approach tumblr as well… that’s how the modern world is after all, promotion, promotion, promotion!

Apologies if you’ve read this more than once and noticed the changes, I don’t think I’ve ever re-edited a post so many times… or invested so much time in writing 1000 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment