Wednesday 29 May 2019

A Constant Craving...

Looking at our 'Orgasms' page, the results are pretty spectacular so far since the start of our new 'Chastity Year'... in the first two months (not quite finished yet admittedly) Mistress has had twenty orgasms and I have had just two, both of which were ruined! Also, Mistress just had her 950th orgasm since the start of my full time chastity and the creation of this blog on the 1st April 2011.

As for me, I'm on day 66 of my current chastity period, and I'm 'assuming' (although of course one should never assume) that Mistress will probably let me cum before too much longer, being that we're getting close to my record... actually not as close as I thought, turns out that my record is actually 81 days, not 75 as I thought! Hmm... will that affect Mistress's decision I wonder?

Of course one part of me wants to be kept in denial indefinitely, but on the other hand I am really craving a huge mouthful of cum, and moreover I really want to lick it up off Mistress's gorgeous pussy. Alternatively, I guess Mistress could ruin me onto her pussy... that would certainly work for me! She's already had me edge myself for her (just the once so far), maybe the next step could be having me ruin my own orgasm for her amusement.... that would be hot, and a great way for me to show total obedience I would have thought!

But really, I have to admit it's not quite the same to eat your cum when you've been ruined as opposed to when you've pumped every last ounce out of your balls after a long period of denial. There's usually a lot more of it for a start, and because you've essentially flicked the switch and killed off that ultimate horniness, it feels a lot more submissive and humiliating, funny that I am craving that feeling so bad, but that's the way it goes... :)

---

My weight loss has started to go in the right direction again, and I'm just one pound off losing two stones (28lbs), which will get me a reward I really do want - watching Mistress playing with her pussy out of a Femdom session. Actually there are other choices, but there's no choice because clearly that is what I'm picking without a second's hesitation. Well, maybe next Tuesday I'll have done it. Wish me luck!



2 comments: