Friday 10 May 2019

Order is (Partly) Restored...

Today was the first time since Mistress spent the afternoon in hospital that I got to taste her delicious pussy, it seems a lot longer than eight days and I was restricted to using just my tongue and my fingers on her ass since they advised against any sort of penetration of her pussy for two weeks.

Before I went down on her I was kneeling between her legs and kissing her and she started stroking my cock, it was soon hard... and then very hard, and all I could think was 'please just keep stroking until I cum all over your gorgeous pussy and then push my head down and make me clean it up before I make you cum...'. :)

Needless to say, that didn't happen, but eventually Mistress pressed me down and I sank between her silky smooth thighs and breathed in her scent. As I lay there, first breathing in her pussy and then tasting it, my cock was like an iron bar beneath me and stayed like that for probably ten minutes! That was awesome.

So annoying then that after I had made Mistress cum and worshipped her beautiful feet a little, it was less inclined to rock hardness. It didn't help that Mistress was being uncharacteristically gentle with it, but she did edge me very hard, despite my cock being a little bit... disinterested.

---

Apparently Mistress is going to the pedicurist people tomorrow so my services have been spurned, it's probably a good thing from the point of view that they will look better, but I'm still quite disappointed. I have suggested to Mistress that I could give her some sort of inbetween pedicures treatment like scrubbing her feet, and she seems amenable to the idea, but it will probably come to nothing. :(

---

Thanks to D's Boy and Kay who both commented on my post about my horrible dream. You are both right of course, it's not my choice to make and if she wanted PIV sex then she would initiate it. She enjoys the dildo inside her, but that's probably because I can lick her at the same time, which is rather difficult to achieve with my cock! I don't know why this seems to constantly bug me, it's not really that I resent not having the choice, or feel like I'm being shortchanged, I guess the one thing is that it sometimes feels like because we don't do it very often it can seem like this massive deal when it happens and that can make me feel a bit nervous and you know what can happen then! Anyway, it's off the table at the moment anyway so...

D's Boy asked if I could put my end of year charts somewhere more accessible on the page, I'm not sure where to put them, I guess I could put them at the bottom of the orgasms page?

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Mistress R was up for you pleasuring her! Getting those juices flowing can only help Her recovery. My Mistress, Mistress D, just enjoyed an orgasmic nibble before bed; her first since a routine exam earlier this week. Me? I got all I wanted with a ball-smacking while rubbing her feet.

    Thanks for considering putting your charts on the Orgasm page - seems like the perfect spot!

    D's boy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D's boy, I've added those charts now... and thanks for the kind words.
      RA

      Delete
  2. Likewise am glad to hear that your Mistress is on her way to recovery and able to once again enjoy your healing touch. Wishing her a full and speedy recovery.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Happy pet, Mistress had some more 'healing' this evening!
      :)
      RA

      Delete